PDA

View Full Version : Odd that not one of them is black......

PSRB
09-14-2016, 12:22 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788741/Black-Lives-Matter-activists-admit-charges-City-Airport-protest.html

I assume their best friends are

Viva Prat Vegas
09-14-2016, 12:31 PM
What the **** is a William Pettifer ?

Ash
09-14-2016, 12:36 PM
What the **** is a William Pettifer ?

He's plotting the 'downfall of white supremacist capitalist patriarchy'.

No objection to the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy being heterosexual and heteronormative though. He might need to check his priviledge.

Burney
09-14-2016, 01:50 PM
He's plotting the 'downfall of white supremacist capitalist patriarchy'.

No objection to the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy being heterosexual and heteronormative though. He might need to check his priviledge.

It wouldn't bother me if they were all children, but they're old enough to have children and do proper jobs. A couple of them are in their 30s, ffs! How is it possible for these people to live in perpetual adolescence?

Monty92
09-14-2016, 02:01 PM
It wouldn't bother me if they were all children, but they're old enough to have children and do proper jobs. A couple of them are in their 30s, ffs! How is it possible for these people to live in perpetual adolescence?

These people are the extreme version of arrested development, but in my experience the majority of people generally speaking seem to have stopped thinking aged around 19.

Burney
09-14-2016, 02:06 PM
These people are the extreme version of arrested development, but in my experience the majority of people generally speaking seem to have stopped thinking aged around 19.

Of course one of the best things that could happen to this country would be if we halved the number of universities in this country overnight and put all the idiots who are for some reason allowed to teach in them on the street.
There was that absurd woman yesterday who got irate about the 'Empire Pie' for instance. A near-total cretin, but allowed to shape young minds in some godawful ex-poly somewhere. Shocking.

Monty92
09-14-2016, 02:09 PM
Of course one of the best things that could happen to this country would be if we halved the number of universities in this country overnight and put all the idiots who are for some reason allowed to teach in them on the street.
There was that absurd woman yesterday who got irate about the 'Empire Pie' for instance. A near-total cretin, but allowed to shape young minds in some godawful ex-poly somewhere. Shocking.

Not to mention the more sinister trend of Allans entrenching themselves in academia in order to lend their Islamist agenda a veneer of legitimacy

Ash
09-14-2016, 02:30 PM

Much better to just abolish all courses other than science and technology. Job done imo.