PDA

View Full Version : Giroud is a ****ing idiot.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-13-2016, 08:39 PM
sdsadasdsad

Just Trent
09-13-2016, 08:40 PM
:hehe: He loves a bit of drama.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-13-2016, 08:51 PM
It was pathetic. Came on, three fouls and complained about each of them and then that farcical sending-off.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-13-2016, 08:52 PM
It was pathetic. Came on, three fouls and complained about each of them and then that farcical sending-off.

Yep. I don't think he gets sent off if he doesn't moan about every decision that went against him.

IUFG
09-13-2016, 08:54 PM
he's an absolute spastic. whatever is going on between him and Wenger, he just proved Wenger right.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Yep. I don't think he gets sent off if he doesn't moan about every decision that went against him.

Looked as though the ref showed him a straight red though?

IUFG
09-13-2016, 08:58 PM
he did .

PSRB
09-14-2016, 09:07 AM
Don't think he was too blame at all, ref got just about every big decision wrong and seemed convinced that everything Giroud did was a foul.
Giroud gets shoved by Marquinos and falls into Veratti. Should be rescinded

SWv2
09-14-2016, 09:12 AM
Don't think he was too blame at all, ref got just about every big decision wrong and seemed convinced that everything Giroud did was a foul.
Giroud gets shoved by Marquinos and falls into Veratti. Should be rescinded

Yellows can't be rescinded can they?

Struck me as a petulant cameo borne from frustration, probably based on not starting and his apparent demotion in the larger scheme of things.

Sir C
09-14-2016, 09:14 AM

Struck me as a petulant cameo borne from frustration, probably based on not starting and his apparent demotion in the larger scheme of things.

He always gets booed in France, I think he was pumped up to stick it up those Frenchies.

SWv2
09-14-2016, 09:16 AM
He always gets booed in France, I think he was pumped up to stick it up those Frenchies.

He always gets booed in Dublin 16 also.

Sir C
09-14-2016, 09:17 AM
He always gets booed in Dublin 16 also.

Poor chap. I'm sure he tries his hardest.

I'm not keen on the beard, though. Not keen on that at all.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2016, 09:20 AM

Uefa rulings different to Premiership but I think this is right - although the ban is not mandatory so they can waive that. They won't

Pat Vegas
09-14-2016, 09:27 AM

Seems odd that Wenger would rather play start without a proper striker than use him.

PSRB
09-14-2016, 09:46 AM

Was Giroud's not a straight red, wasn't clear on TV

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2016, 09:47 AM
Was Giroud's not a straight red, wasn't clear on TV

I thought he showed a yellow first to both of them and Uefa.com has it down as second booking

World's End Stella
09-14-2016, 09:53 AM
I thought he showed a yellow first to both of them and Uefa.com has it down as second booking

You checked on uefa.com?

Deviant