PDA

View Full Version : I really am beginning to dislike oxlade

Pat Vegas
09-13-2016, 08:07 PM
I thought he was going to be brilliant. was quite pleased when we signed him

Just Trent
09-13-2016, 08:10 PM
What the hell was that shot attempt? Like a Laurel and Hardy sketch.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-13-2016, 08:10 PM

He's rubbish tbh. Injuries might have hampered his development a bit but there's only so long you can use that excuse. Never scores, never assists, always loses the ball. Rubbish.

7sisters
09-13-2016, 08:13 PM

Not happened for him, has it. Should have either been sold or loaned out like Jack. Probably having to hang on to him to meet our home grown player UEFA rules quota.

Pat Vegas
09-13-2016, 08:14 PM
He does a token exciting run that leads to nothing

Just Trent
09-13-2016, 08:17 PM
He's rubbish tbh. Injuries might have hampered his development a bit but there's only so long you can use that excuse. Never scores, never assists, always loses the ball. Rubbish.

He always peaks in pre-season. Then it's downhill all the way.

highberries
09-13-2016, 10:28 PM
blah blah, and then he is brilliant, probably destroyed by the English FA

World's End Stella
09-14-2016, 07:43 AM

23 years old, been with the club for 5 years and he still doesn't seem to understand how to actually play football. The signs are not good. And given that Wenger will be pretty desperate to win something this year, it's hard to see him getting the games he would need to prove he's the player Wenger thinks he can be.