PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

modd
09-13-2016, 04:08 PM
hope everyone well. been long time since posted on here.

I had tough year where i went wrong way but trying turn things around. Went to job interview where their was over 100 odd people but not sure i did a good job and doubt i got to next stage. I,ve not been to job interview for a bit and think i spoke to fast. My fault and in end need to be calmer next time.

well intresting season so far. We were poor first game, ok second game, brittant tthrid game and not so good again but lucky in 4th game. really four horse race between us, city , united and chelsea. spurs and liverpool in 5th and 6th and leicester back to normal.

I

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 04:09 PM

I had tough year where i went wrong way but trying turn things around. Went to job interview where their was over 100 odd people but not sure i did a good job and doubt i got to next stage. I,ve not been to job interview for a bit and think i spoke to fast. My fault and in end need to be calmer next time.

well intresting season so far. We were poor first game, ok second game, brittant tthrid game and not so good again but lucky in 4th game. really four horse race between us, city , united and chelsea. spurs and liverpool in 5th and 6th and leicester back to normal.

I

Modd! Nice to see you pop up, signore. Regards from the US of A.

Sir C
09-13-2016, 04:12 PM

I

modd, my dear chap, how wonderful to hear from you! I'm very sorry to hear that you have had a problematic time, but I'm sure things will turn around for you, and before you know it, you'll be dancing on the streets of Islington.

Tonight though, I fear a good gubbing is in the offing.

modd
09-13-2016, 04:17 PM
hi east hope its good in america. Its very hot down here.

modd
09-13-2016, 04:18 PM
I hope so sir c but need to improve my job peformance. bit disspointed how interview went. hope arsenal do better tonight

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 04:24 PM
hi east hope its good in america. Its very hot down here.

Where the hell are you? England?

highberries
09-13-2016, 04:25 PM
stay positive, your a gooner :)

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 04:28 PM
stay positive, your a gooner :)

You're, highberries. Damn.

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 04:28 PM
I ask that your positive, uplifting comments be grammatically on point.

modd
09-13-2016, 04:31 PM
yep east. 30 odd degrees in london today in September!. Global warming indeed

modd
09-13-2016, 04:31 PM
true but i don,t know anyway i see you later

Ash
09-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi modd, good to see you here, and best wishes for the job situation.

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 04:34 PM
yep east. 30 odd degrees in london today in September!. Global warming indeed

I was over there last week man. Couple days were hot af.

modd
09-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Yep it be very warm summer down here but not moaning. it be winter soon enough so their you go.

modd
09-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Hi ash thanks. good to see you to and hope you had a nice summer doubt i get to next stage but i learn from where i went wrong and improve when i get my next interview in another job.

highberries
09-13-2016, 10:33 PM
a point away against the french Chelski or Man ****ty, not bad

Arsenes' Wanger
09-14-2016, 01:05 AM
Hello Modd, good to read your wonderful posts again.

Redwater
09-14-2016, 07:56 AM
My wish came true! Only last night was I hoping that you would start posting again, modd and I'm delighted to see you, your upbeat positivity and your idiosyncratic way with the comma as apostrophe back on the boards where you belong.

Good luck with the job hunting!