PDA

View Full Version : Hang on, Celtic have got Barcelona?

Sir C
09-13-2016, 12:44 PM
:hehe: Fúcking hell, at least the scale of their gubbing might deflect some attention from our gubbing.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-13-2016, 12:52 PM
:hehe: Fúcking hell, at least the scale of their gubbing might deflect some attention from our gubbing.

I did enjoy Enrique trying to encourage Brandon to play his expansive attacking style against them so as to play into their hands for an 8-0 gubbing.

Oh and I thought the University Challenge said Aland, you know that small island between Finland and Sweden?

Sir C
09-13-2016, 12:56 PM
I did enjoy Enrique trying to encourage Brandon to play his expansive attacking style against them so as to play into their hands for an 8-0 gubbing.

Oh and I thought the University Challenge said Aland, you know that small island between Finland and Sweden?

Ah, perhaps I misheard him. The fact remains he's a long-haired layabout and ought to get a fúcking job and quit spongeing off me.

eastgermanautos
09-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Ah, perhaps I misheard him. The fact remains he's a long-haired layabout and ought to get a fúcking job and quit spongeing off me.

They always play Barcelona. What's the big whoop.

Sir C
09-14-2016, 09:44 AM

I'm not the sort to say, "I told you so", of course, but I think you'll find that I was spot on, here.

wd me.

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2016, 09:47 AM
I'm not the sort to say, "I told you so", of course, but I think you'll find that I was spot on, here.

wd me.
Ah - but if Celtic had scored that penalty at 1-0, who knows what might have happened?

(I have genuinely heard someone suggest this :hehe:)

Sir C
09-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Ah - but if Celtic had scored that penalty at 1-0, who knows what might have happened?

(I have genuinely heard someone suggest this :hehe:)

Rodgers pretty much said that in the interview I saw. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
09-14-2016, 10:17 AM

I assumed that was a spoof when I read it earlier. Jesus wept

SWv2
09-14-2016, 10:45 AM

Yep, heard as much this morning as I breakfasted. The crowd would have become nervous, restless.

He's a moron of course.

Burney
09-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Yep, heard as much this morning as I breakfasted. The crowd would have become nervous, restless.

He's a moron of course.

Remember when he had sex with that transexual? :hehe:

SWv2
09-14-2016, 10:54 AM
Remember when he had sex with that transexual? :hehe:

Of course one of our own Awimb brothers has done this.

And in a remarkable twist of irony he also sounds like a complete moron when he offers forth his views and opinions on football.

Burney
09-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Of course one of our own Awimb brothers has done this.

And in a remarkable twist of irony he also sounds like a complete moron when he offers forth his views and opinions on football.

Yes, but I particularly like the idea of Brendan 'Third Person' Rodgers finding out he'd fúcked a tranny for some reason. :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
09-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Yes, but I particularly like the idea of Brendan 'Third Person' Rodgers finding out he'd fúcked a tranny for some reason. :hehe:

That is when it started
"That was not me. That was Brendan Rodgers" , said Brendan Rodgers

World's End Stella
09-14-2016, 01:17 PM

Now, now, Charles. You should embrace all higher forms of education. When young people further their education, everyone benefits.

Not only do they become doctors and lawyers and accountants whom you might use, they also design bridges upon which you walk and buildings which you might frequent. Not to mention that university graduates commit less crime, pay more tax etc etc

However much we pay for them, it's a bargain.

Sir C
09-14-2016, 01:37 PM
Now, now, Charles. You should embrace all higher forms of education. When young people further their education, everyone benefits.

Not only do they become doctors and lawyers and accountants whom you might use, they also design bridges upon which you walk and buildings which you might frequent. Not to mention that university graduates commit less crime, pay more tax etc etc

However much we pay for them, it's a bargain.

Fúck 'em. Feckless, drug-taking commie bástards.

PotatoNoel
09-15-2016, 11:04 AM
If you were a Celtic fan, would you take a 5-1 home win against Rangers in exchange for a 7-0 mauling away at Barca? Probably.