PDA

View Full Version : From L'Arc de Triomphe to Le Marais, from Le Jardin du Luxembourg to

Sir C
09-13-2016, 11:50 AM
l'Isle de la Cité, from Le Champ du Mars to Montparnasse, the streets of Paris is currently populated by groups of men drinking lager from tins, (whcih they will undoubtedly leave in heaps when they leave) holding up flags bearing the name of the favourite pub (?) being loud and loutish. :-(

I've seen some of Europe's most beautiful cities stained by football fans. I couldn't bear to watch this inflicted on Paris. :cry:

Mind you, anyone really misbehaving will soon find that les gendarmes tend not fúck about in crowd situations, tending to get their retaliation in first.

Burney
09-13-2016, 11:53 AM
l'Isle de la Cité, from Le Champ du Mars to Montparnasse, the streets of Paris is currently populated by groups of men drinking lager from tins, (whcih they will undoubtedly leave in heaps when they leave) holding up flags bearing the name of the favourite pub (?) being loud and loutish. :-(

I've seen some of Europe's most beautiful cities stained by football fans. I couldn't bear to watch this inflicted on Paris. :cry:

Mind you, anyone really misbehaving will soon find that les gendarmes tend not fúck about in crowd situations, tending to get their retaliation in first.

I think at the moment les flics are probably quite reassured if they see someone drinking lager, since at least it probably means he's not about to indulge in an act of mass slaughter.

World's End Stella
09-13-2016, 12:09 PM

True, but our mate Withnail is a really lovely chap so surely we can forgive him this?

Is he on here, BTW?