PDA

View Full Version : I'm very unsettled by this change in government :-(

Sir C
09-12-2016, 02:56 PM
One knew ehere one was with Osborn and Dave; they were wimps, certainly, but at least they were proper gentlemen.

May is, (and I have no desire to be rude, here) rather a common, vulgar little woman. I believe that she attended a grammar school, for goodness sake.

No good will come of it. You mark my words.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:02 PM
One knew ehere one was with Osborn and Dave; they were wimps, certainly, but at least they were proper gentlemen.

May is, (and I have no desire to be rude, here) rather a common, vulgar little woman. I believe that she attended a grammar school, for goodness sake.

You can tell she's not quite the thing. She displays too much rather old and unpleasant flesh.

I know what I want from a Prime Minister and cleavage, slit skirts and fúck-me shoes are not it.

SWv2
09-12-2016, 03:02 PM

Your pompous Torymongering is wasted without comrade Jorge here to bite at every opportunity and then to wind himself up into an uncontrollable rage of Corbynist fury.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Your pompous Torymongering is wasted without comrade Jorge here to bite at every opportunity and then to wind himself up into an uncontrollable rage of Corbynist fury.

Corbyn's new constituency will include Stamford Hill :hehe:

As you can see, they're made up about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlPZTBH5s

PSRB
09-12-2016, 03:06 PM

He's having a whale of a time on Twitter, what with Cameron stepping down as an MP

Sir C
09-12-2016, 03:09 PM

I can assure you that my pomposity has no party policial bent, sw.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:18 PM
He's having a whale of a time on Twitter, what with Cameron stepping down as an MP

Is he? I keep thinking of lobbing the odd hand grenade his way on there, but he probably wouldn't appreciate it. :-(

Sir C
09-12-2016, 03:21 PM
You can tell she's not quite the thing. She displays too much rather old and unpleasant flesh.

I know what I want from a Prime Minister and cleavage, slit skirts and fúck-me shoes are not it.

I worry about Dave, as well. What's he supposed to do now, get a job with Uber? The man has a wife and children to support.

SWv2
09-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Is he? I keep thinking of lobbing the odd hand grenade his way on there, but he probably wouldn't appreciate it. :-(

Different audience there I suspect. Serious political and social commentators, venn diagrams, think tanks etc.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:29 PM
I worry about Dave, as well. What's he supposed to do now, get a job with Uber? The man has a wife and children to support.

Oh, he'll go and suck the Goldman Sachs tit, I imagine. They all do.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Different audience there I suspect. Serious political and social commentators, venn diagrams, think tanks etc.

:hehe: Have you ever been on Twitter?

SWv2
09-12-2016, 03:32 PM
:hehe: Have you ever been on Twitter?

No actually. My creative flow would be stymied by the restrictions of 140 characters so I decided to swerve.

My description of J's audience as "Serious political and social commentators" was more how they probably perceive themselves.

I also expect it is wall to wall ****ery.

Sir C
09-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Oh, he'll go and suck the Goldman Sachs tit, I imagine. They all do.

Hurrah! Good for him.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:38 PM
No actually. My creative flow would be stymied by the restrictions of 140 characters so I decided to swerve.

My description of J's audience as "Serious political and social commentators" was more how they probably perceive themselves.

I also expect it is wall to wall ****ery.

Well Twitter is very much a self-selecting audience, so inevitably people end up mostly conversing with people who agree with them. This is why it is such a disastrous place to make any attempt to gauge the wider public mood.

Burney
09-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Hurrah! Good for him.

Does any business on earth have more non-executive directors than Goldman Sachs, I wonder? There must be literally thousands of the revolting cents on the payroll whose only job is to pull strings when GS need them to. It's almost enough to make one think the anti-semites might have a point.