PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure Andy Murray will have a better chance

Mo Britain less Europe
09-12-2016, 02:18 PM
of beating Djokovic in a slam final and getting to be wordl no. 1 than the one he just blew.

PSRB
09-12-2016, 02:27 PM
of beating Djokovic in a slam final and getting to be wordl no. 1 than the one he just blew.

I think in fairness, that he Djokovic are both shattered. Not inconcievable that Wawrinka could get a career slam before Djokovic!!

Luis Anaconda
09-12-2016, 02:31 PM
I think in fairness, that he Djokovic are both shattered. Not inconcievable that Wawrinka could get a carrer slam before Djokovic!!

Yep - Murray has played an awful lot of matches, not surprising he didn't make it to the final there. This wrist thing with Djoko isn't going to go away soon, so a fresh Murray at the Australian may even be favourite. I do like Wawrinka though and Del Potro will be a threat as well if he remains fit. Hasn't Djokovic got the career slam though - he did win the French this year didn't he?

PSRB
09-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Yep - Murray has played an awful lot of matches, not surprising he didn't make it to the final there. This wrist thing with Djoko isn't going to go away soon, so a fresh Murray at the Australian may even be favourite. I do like Wawrinka though and Del Potro will be a threat as well if he remains fit. Hasn't Djokovic got the career slam though - he did win the French this year didn't he?

Oh yes, so he has :-( Forgot he beat Murray

Taken about 2 years for Del Potro's wrist issues to be fixed