PDA

View Full Version : How were the new fellas?

Pat Vegas
09-12-2016, 09:34 AM
I only saw highlights.

I saw Ian Wright moaning about Perez already.

PSRB
09-12-2016, 10:05 AM
I only saw highlights.

I saw Ian Wright moaning about Perez already.

Mustafa was good, Perez just looked a little lost

Pat Vegas
09-12-2016, 10:06 AM

Like if we had just released a dog on to the pitch?

PSRB
09-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Like if we had just released a dog on to the pitch?

Ian Wright did have a point about his positioning but there may well have a good reason he was in those positions when they started the tape........I'm certainly not going to judge him on the evidence of 1 match

Pat Vegas
09-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Ian Wright did have a point about his positioning but there may well have a good reason he was in those positions when they started the tape........I'm certainly not going to judge him on the evidence of 1 match

:nod: I feel the same for the whole team actually. I am looking forward to seeing us get into some sort of rhythm. I hate the international break a couple of weeks after the season started.

Though I think the beginning of the season has been quite exciting overall. That Utd City game looked great.
Maybe with Pep being around Mourinho won't be having a go at Wenger as much.

Ash
09-12-2016, 10:14 AM
:nod: I feel the same for the whole team actually. I am looking forward to seeing us get into some sort of rhythm. I hate the international break a couple of weeks after the season started.

Though I think the beginning of the season has been quite exciting overall. That Utd City game looked great.
Maybe with Pep being around Mourinho won't be having a go at Wenger as much.

Nah, he was being quite nice about Pep, I think. Saving all his nastiness for Arsene, imo.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-12-2016, 10:15 AM

Not helped by Theo and Chamberlain being not very good.

World's End Stella
09-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Not helped by Theo and Chamberlain being not very good.

Ozil wasn't his usual self, Walcott was quiet and Ox was pretty useless, yet again. I remain thoroughly unconvinced that that lad will ever actually become a good footballer despite his obvious talent. Strange player imo.

Pat Vegas
09-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Ozil wasn't his usual self, Walcott was quiet and Ox was pretty useless, yet again. I remain thoroughly unconvinced that that lad will ever actually become a good footballer despite his obvious talent. Strange player imo.

Do you think he'd be a better player in a different team? I think this sometimes this is the case at Arsenal.

Pat Vegas
09-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Nah, he was being quite nice about Pep, I think. Saving all his nastiness for Arsene, imo.

It's early days, I can see it turning very nasty.