PDA

View Full Version : Secretarywatch: Sept 9, 2016

World's End Stella
09-09-2016, 02:00 PM
An exceptionally tight top which her quite wonderful breasts are pressed firmly against.

Clingy, checked trousers which accentuate every curve of her shapely thighs and arse.

In short, I've done sod all today. :-(

Sir C
09-09-2016, 02:11 PM
An exceptionally tight top which her quite wonderful breasts are pressed firmly against.

Clingy, checked trousers which accentuate every curve of her shapely thighs and arse.

In short, I've done sod all today. :-(

You're obviously meant for each other. I recommend plighting your troth and running away with her.

After you've paid for the divorce, you'll probably be able to afford a bedsit in Peckham. You can enjoy romantic evenings with your new young love huddled by the electric fire (one bar on only). She might even give you a look at the boobies. (No touching).

Pokster
09-09-2016, 02:15 PM
You're obviously meant for each other. I recommend plighting your troth and running away with her.

After you've paid for the divorce, you'll probably be able to afford a bedsit in Peckham. You can enjoy romantic evenings with your new young love huddled by the electric fire (one bar on only). She might even give you a look at the boobies. (No touching).

Thank you Squeeze for that last post

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 02:24 PM

I couldn't resist to look up bedsits in Peckham. I found.
'BIJOUX ARCHITECT DESIGNED STUDIO CENTRAL PECKHAM' £875 Per week!