PDA

View Full Version : I have to fly into Miami to meet an investor but I'd rather not get Zika. :-(

eastgermanautos
09-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Go all microcephalic on you fvcks.

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Go all microcephalic on you fvcks.

Just don't have a baby and you're fine.

eastgermanautos
09-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Just don't have a baby and you're fine.

I'm not sure that's true. I think your head starts to shrink down before one's very eyes.

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure that's true. I think your head starts to shrink down before one's very eyes.

You could just man the **** up, you big jessie

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 03:35 PM
You could just man the **** up, you big jessie

I had an emotional turn earlier.
To snap out of it I've decided I am going to be a rock star. Happy Friday as the Americans say.

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 04:54 PM
I had an emotional turn earlier.
To snap out of it I've decided I am going to be a rock star. Happy Friday as the Americans say.

Live the dream, p, live the dream

Harry Balls
09-10-2016, 12:31 PM
I was there in the last month, and have 3 things to contribute:

1. The only way to guarantee a little head in Miami is still going to cost you around $100

2. They just sprayed the Miami/Dade area to temper back the zika mozzies, so that should make it a good time to go. But, as someone else pointed out, you're not within the risk demographic - although there have been some different reactions by people contracting it, as with any disease.

3. What LA said

eastgermanautos
09-10-2016, 05:34 PM
I was there in the last month, and have 3 things to contribute:

1. The only way to guarantee a little head in Miami is still going to cost you around $100

2. They just sprayed the Miami/Dade area to temper back the zika mozzies, so that should make it a good time to go. But, as someone else pointed out, you're not within the risk demographic - although there have been some different reactions by people contracting it, as with any disease.

3. What LA said

Noted! You know, I am not sure I need to risk pika to find a prostitute. I have a suspicion that they can be had somewhere closer at hand. Granted, they are probably of a high order in Miami, with all that blow and skankiness. Hmm.

:titsup: