PDA

View Full Version : This President Obama chap. He must have been in power for, what, 7, 8 years?

Sir C
09-09-2016, 12:58 PM
He seems a pleasant enough fellow, but surely one expects something a little more from a US president than a cheeky sense of humour. He's a kind of limp dick really, isn't he? A slightly bubbly wet fárt. No substance, if you get my drift. I read that he has warned North Korea of 'serious consequences' for exploding more nukes, and was struck by how how instantly I disregarded the statement, secure in the knowledge that he will do absolutely fúck nothing.

An odd state of affairs, really, to have a 'leader of the free world' who is effectively in a coma.

And the next one is to be the maniac Trump or the harridan Clinton; and she's half dead already.

Fúck our luck if a nasty conflict kicks off anywhere in the next few years.

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 01:00 PM
He seems a pleasant enough fellow, but surely one expects something a little more from a US president than a cheeky sense of humour. He's a kind of limp dick really, isn't he? A slightly bubbly wet fárt. No substance, if you get my drift. I read that he has warned North Korea of 'serious consequences' for exploding more nukes, and was struck by how how instantly I disregarded the statement, secure in the knowledge that he will do absolutely fúck nothing.

An odd state of affairs, really, to have a 'leader of the free world' who is effectively in a coma.

And the next one is to be the maniac Trump or the harridan Clinton; and she's half dead already.

Fúck our luck if a nasty conflict kicks off anywhere in the next few years.

Are you Kim Jong-un?

Sir C
09-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Are you Kim Jong-un?

I wish I had the hair for it, la. As you know, I am envious of few men in the tonsorial area, but that Kim lad's got it going on.

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 01:08 PM
I wish I had the hair for it, la. As you know, I am envious of few men in the tonsorial area, but that Kim lad's got it going on.
Greatest hair in the world - also the quickest man over 100m and scorer of more Test runs than Sachin Tendulkar

Sir C
09-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Greatest hair in the world - also the quickest man over 100m and scorer of more Test runs than Sachin Tendulkar

You're very kind la. You're not so bad yourself!

Fancy dinner and a movie sometime?

eastgermanautos
09-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Isn't it held more objectionable when black men have their dicks flopping around everywhere? Not sure Obama's put a foot wrong, bein' what he is.

eastgermanautos
09-09-2016, 01:12 PM
This arsenal twitter feed at the bottom of the awimb page is too damn gay. How is it in Europe it's held to be okay for men to have arms draped over each other whilst shirtless? Damn. Gives me the creeps.

SWv2
09-09-2016, 01:13 PM
I quite like Obama, as politicians go.

His family were Irish you know. The Obamas from Moneygall in Co Offaly, as such.

Pokster
09-09-2016, 01:54 PM

And his dad shot the lowest ever round of golf at his first ever attempt

Mo Britain less Europe
09-09-2016, 11:11 PM
I can't in all honesty say I was over-impressed with Britten in Broolyn tonight.