PDA

View Full Version : dismalswamp, aren't you the chap whose missus legged it with the

Burney
09-09-2016, 09:45 AM
alien-fancier? That was ages ago, wasn't it? Surely you've moved on by now?

Sir C
09-09-2016, 10:04 AM
alien-fancier? That was ages ago, wasn't it? Surely you've moved on by now?

I had forgotten this sad tale. At one point I seem to remember that dismalswamp was tempted to set about him with a monkey wrench, and was encouraged so to do by some reckless awimbers.

Clearly, he didn't. Unless he is posting from Broadmoor.

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 10:06 AM
I had forgotten this sad tale. At one point I seem to remember that dismalswamp was tempted to set about him with a monkey wrench, and was encouraged so to do by some reckless awimbers.

I want to know what happened with Mack.

seemed to be in a spot of bother down under.

Burney
09-09-2016, 10:27 AM

The UFO-botherer did sound like a tool, but yes, we must assume dismal did not cranially probe him.

Sir C
09-09-2016, 10:28 AM
I want to know what happened with Mack.

seemed to be in a spot of bother down under.

'a spot of bother down under'? I think they just give you a course of antibiotics these days, f.

dismalswamp
09-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Yes that's me. Happy to say that i have moved on and am pretty happy. Doesn't mean that i don't wish doom on anyone who has ever ****ed me over though :)

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Yes that's me. Happy to say that i have moved on and am pretty happy. Doesn't mean that i don't wish doom on anyone who has ever ****ed me over though :)

Where you also the bloke on Countdown?

Sir C
09-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Where you also the bloke on Countdown?

Who was the lad who decided he was going to be a professional darts player? I wondered at the time whether he might have slightly underestimated the standards required.

Burney
09-09-2016, 10:52 AM

Good to hear it! It does not do to keep hatred in one's heart for anyone, though.

Sir C
09-09-2016, 10:54 AM

Mind you, now that things have quietened down, you won't be first in the frame if *someone* were to hide in a bush by his front door and leap out when he returns one night to cave his fúcking skull in with a lump hammer.

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Who was the lad who decided he was going to be a professional darts player? I wondered at the time whether he might have slightly underestimated the standards required.

Hmm I am getting all mixed up.

Cluedo reminded me of modd. but he always started his threads with Re:

dismalswamp
09-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Never been on countdown, though don't mind the odd game of darts.

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Hmm I am getting all mixed up.

Cluedo reminded me of modd. but he always started his threads with Re:

Countdown bloke and darts bloke were one and the same weren't they. Can't recall his name (began with a b). Three pints at lunchtime is no friend to the memory

Pat Vegas
09-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Countdown bloke and darts bloke were one and the same weren't they. Can't recall his name (began with a b). Three pints at lunchtime is no friend to the memory

Was he Bastin something. Bastinpong something like that? is that someone else?

Luis Anaconda
09-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Was he Bastin something. Bastinpong something like that? is that someone else?

Certainly was called that at some point. wd p