PDA

View Full Version : Ah, so THIS is what post-surgery pain feels like the morning after the operation :(

Monty92
09-08-2016, 09:15 AM
I might have to ask the missus to help me with ablutions of a delicate kind :(

Sir C
09-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Did they give you decent painkillers? You know, the good stuff?

Pat Vegas
09-08-2016, 09:33 AM

Maybe she could get a strap on and just put you our of your misery.

Burney
09-08-2016, 09:49 AM

Oh, do man up you unconscionable faggot! Anyone would think you've never had an abdominal operation before!

All the best.

B

Monty92
09-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Did they give you decent painkillers? You know, the good stuff?

I pretty much skipped out of the hospital, so I'm assuming I got the good stuff during surgery. The stuff they sent me home with, not so much, as I'm currently unable to move :-(

Monty92
09-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Oh, do man up you unconscionable faggot! Anyone would think you've never had an abdominal operation before!

All the best.

B

Man-up is not a cool thing to say, dude. I am in enough physical pain right now without having to endure your casual sexism based on out-dated preconceptions of gender norms.

Pat Vegas
09-08-2016, 10:13 AM
I pretty much skipped out of the hospital, so I'm assuming I got the good stuff during surgery. The stuff they sent me home with, not so much, as I'm currently unable to move :-(

I had some amazing pills after my surgery. I was all drugged up felt like my spine had turned into jelly.

Burney
09-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Man-up is not a cool thing to say, dude. I am in enough physical pain right now without having to endure your casual sexism based on out-dated preconceptions of gender norms.

Balls. You're a big fanny.