PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal starting eleven

omiks
09-07-2016, 11:26 AM
IN your opinion, what should Arsenal's new starting eleven be this season barring injuries?

omiks
09-07-2016, 11:33 AM
mine would be:
Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
Xhaka- Cazorla
Ozil
Sanchez Ox
Lucas

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 11:43 AM
mine would be:
Cech-Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
Xhaka- Cazorla
Ozil
Sanchez Ox
Lucas
Can't help but think that back four is lying a bit deep there - unless Cech is doing a Neuer

Mine would have Giroud in for Lucas and Walcott/Iwobi in for the Ox - probably Walcott at the moment

Sir C
09-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Mine would be:
Xhaka - Cazorla
Ozil
Sanchez Walcott
Don'tknow

I'm a fan of Giroud, but if, as I hear, this Perez fellow is fleet of foot, I might prefer him.

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Mine would be:
Xhaka - Cazorla
Ozil
Sanchez Walcott
Don'tknow

I'm a fan of Giroud, but if, as I hear, this Perez fellow is fleet of foot, I might prefer him.

Always picking on poor old Olly. Anyway Danny is back by Christmas :cloud9:

Sir C
09-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Always picking on poor old Olly. Anyway Danny is back by Christmas :cloud9:

Aww, lovely Danny. Such a sweet lad, you've got to love him.

He's not much of a footballer though, is he? :-(

World's End Stella
09-07-2016, 01:05 PM
If I'm honest, omiks, I'm not convinced on your 5-2-1-2-1 formation there, although you have most of the players correct, I think

Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Perez

Mind you, if you have a view to the future giving Ox a run of 15-20 games as first choice instead of Walcott might be an idea.

Of course, Wenger will play Ramsey instead of Walcott/Ox and my soul will sadden just that little bit more.:-(

Just Trent
09-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Ospina
Debuchy Holding Bielik Gibbs
Jeff-Adelaide Elneny Coquelin Walcott
Sanogo Akpom

Resting one or two for the PSG match.

omiks
09-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Ospina
Debuchy Holding Bielik Gibbs
Jeff-Adelaide Elneny Coquelin Walcott
Sanogo Akpom

Resting one or two for the PSG match.

never gonna happen. Lucas and Mustafa haven't kicked a ball for Arsenal and Wenger needs to integrate them into the team before the PSG match. Gird will definitely start against PSG knowing Wenger even if Lucas gets a hayrick against Southampton

omiks
09-07-2016, 01:54 PM
If I'm honest, omiks, I'm not convinced on your 5-2-1-2-1 formation there, although you have most of the players correct, I think

Bellerin Kos Mustafi Monreal
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Perez

Mind you, if you have a view to the future giving Ox a run of 15-20 games as first choice instead of Walcott might be an idea.

Of course, Wenger will play Ramsey instead of Walcott/Ox and my soul will sadden just that little bit more.:-(

Unfortunately, Walcott is too inconsistent for me. Iwobi will have a shirt over him this season