PDA

View Full Version : Let's spare a thought for big nose.

7sisters
09-07-2016, 10:48 AM
He'll no doubt be cacking himself while shivering in his operating gown, pensively waiting for his pre op sedation. The nurses will be pointing and chuckling at his shrivelled bell end as the medics slap on the iodine.
He'll no doubt spend the afternoon, desperately trying to piss, before they can send him home.

Sir C
09-07-2016, 10:53 AM
He'll no doubt be cacking himself while shivering in his operating gown, pensively waiting for his pre op sedation. The nurses will be pointing and chuckling at his shrivelled bell end as the medics slap on the iodine.
He'll no doubt spend the afternoon, desperately trying to piss, before they can send him home.

Worst of all is the indignity of being helpless, wearing a paper gown that exposes the crack of your arse to all and sundry.

:hehe: I hope he's enjoying himself.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-07-2016, 11:16 AM

Harsh on Phil Thompson

Monty92
09-07-2016, 08:17 PM

It's like you were there :-( Why are hospitals so cold? Surely ill people want to feel warm and cosy?

Sir C
09-07-2016, 08:30 PM
It's like you were there :-( Why are hospitals so cold? Surely ill people want to feel warm and cosy?

Surely you just adjusted the air conditioning in your room?

No. Wait. You didn't use the charity health system, surely? :yikes:

Monty92
09-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Surely you just adjusted the air conditioning in your room?

No. Wait. You didn't use the charity health system, surely? :yikes:

:-( I waited an hour and a half with a ****ing canulla stuck in my hand for my antibiotics to be brought up to the ward so I could be discharged. Turned out it had been sitting behind the desk the entire time.