PDA

View Full Version : SuperpowerWimb. Would you rather have the ability to

Pat Vegas
09-07-2016, 09:28 AM
freeze time but you could walk about and do what you like. Maybe get a few hours extra kip.

During this frozen time you do not age and nothing has negative health benefits. Also everything resets it self so nobody is none the wiser. However if you say took something during this frozen state you have a magical bag that keeps any items from the frozen state.

or B.

The ability to go back in time exactly one hour. You can't take back any items but you will remember everything in that hour. You could avoid situations or perhaps gamble on sports.

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 09:36 AM
freeze time but you could walk about and do what you like. Maybe get a few hours extra kip.

During this frozen time you do not age and nothing has negative health benefits. Also everything resets it self so nobody is none the wiser. However if you say took something during this frozen state you have a magical bag that keeps any items from the frozen state.

or B.

The ability to go back in time exactly one hour. You can't take back any items but you will remember everything in that hour. You could avoid situations or perhaps gamble on sports.
Tough one, p. Would objects work in this frozen state. Just to pick an example from thin air - say you were in a bar and you froze time - would then beer taps still run?

Pokster
09-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Tough one, p. Would objects work in this frozen state. Just to pick an example from thin air - say you were in a bar and you froze time - would then beer taps still run?

I should imagine that you have large periods of night out when time goes missing... so perhaps you have superpowers already?

Pat Vegas
09-07-2016, 09:39 AM

They would. But once time is unfrozen the kegs would still be at the same level as they were before. Unless you stole the keg in the magic bag. (i am not sure how big the bag is)

Driving might be a pain in the arse though.

Sir C
09-07-2016, 09:39 AM

Would one be able to, erm, interact in any meaningful way with people? I say people, I mean Jenna Coleman.

Pat Vegas
09-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Would one be able to, erm, interact in any meaningful way with people? I say people, I mean Jenna Coleman.

Absolutely.

also for the record CCTV has been checked and it's also been frozen.

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 09:42 AM

That's no way to think about Her Majesty

Sir C
09-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Absolutely.

also for the record CCTV has been checked and it's also been frozen.

But she, I mean, they, would be frozen?

:-(

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 09:48 AM
They would. But once time is unfrozen the kegs would still be at the same level as they were before. Unless you stole the keg in the magic bag. (i am not sure how big the bag is)

Driving might be a pain in the arse though.

I'll go with that then

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 09:49 AM
I should imagine that you have large periods of night out when time goes missing... so perhaps you have superpowers already?

Just thinking - you could take people's wallets to make them buy a round. I can see why you would think it was a nightmare

Pokster
09-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Just thinking - you could take people's wallets to make them buy a round. I can see why you would think it was a nightmare

That would require money to be in the wallet.... and that isn't happening anytime soon

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 10:19 AM
That would require money to be in the wallet.... and that isn't happening anytime soon

Dammit - you think of everything, TightFisted-Man

World's End Stella
09-07-2016, 01:18 PM
I'd settle for the ability to make a girl's dress blow up around her waste at any given moment.

And the secretary currently sat about 15 feet in front of me would be a start.

Mmmmmmmmm, secretaries.

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2016, 01:45 PM
I'd settle for the ability to make a girl's dress blow up around her waste at any given moment.

And the secretary currently sat about 15 feet in front of me would be a start.

Mmmmmmmmm, secretaries.
Pic?
Awimb rules haven't changed WES

World's End Stella
09-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Sackable offence, I'm afraid.

And I lack the required mastery of the English language to describe how utterly gorgeous she looks today.

Apologies.

barrybueno
09-07-2016, 07:10 PM
A would be fantastic for shoving your boat in birds snatches in the pub. Taking their knickers off also.

Oh , and of course for earning some coin...

barrybueno
09-07-2016, 07:12 PM
I actually think this is POTY :clap:

POTM at least