PDA

View Full Version : I've been following the US election campaigns and have noticed a bit of a role

Pat Vegas
09-06-2016, 11:41 AM
reversal.

Trump is coming out with many policies.
Hillary spends most of the time attacking Trump and not mentioning any policies.

This may backfire on Hillary imo.

Sir C
09-06-2016, 12:43 PM
reversal.

Trump is coming out with many policies.
Hillary spends most of the time attacking Trump and not mentioning any policies.

This may backfire on Hillary imo.

When do thay actually get round to doing it? They've been banging on about it for ****ing years.

Luis Anaconda
09-06-2016, 12:48 PM
When do thay actually get round to doing it? They've been banging on about it for ****ing years.

Sometime in November - and then winner doesn't actually take power till January. All very odd. Did we teach them nothing?

Sir C
09-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Sometime in November - and then winner doesn't actually take power till January. All very odd. Did we teach them nothing?

Dear God. And all to choose between a sour old hag and a certifiable cretin.

Good luck Yanquis.

SWv2
09-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Hilary does not need policies as the really important people in the background of US politics will not allow Trump take charge because he is a ****ing nutter.

Pat Vegas
09-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Hilary does not need policies as the really important people in the background of US politics will not allow Trump take charge because he is a ****ing nutter.

But she's a complete **** too.

World's End Stella
09-06-2016, 12:58 PM

Took your hands off your Aaron Ramsey duvet long enough to offer an opinion on American politics, eh N?

:-D

Sir C
09-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Took your hands off your Aaron Ramsey duvet long enough to offer an opinion on American politics, eh N?

Fúck. Me.

Is it yourself?

SWv2
09-06-2016, 01:01 PM

I have very few opinions on politics.

And what the ****?

Sir C
09-06-2016, 01:02 PM
I have very few opinions on politics.

And what the ****?

Did you see below Grimberto was back?

It's like we're putting the band back together.

World's End Stella
09-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Fúck. Me.

Is it yourself?

Mais oui - but what re you doing here post summer? Is there not a holiday somewhere with your and Vs name on it?

Sir C
09-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Mais oui - but what re you doing here post summer? Is there not a holiday somewhere with your and Vs name on it?

Not until next month, sadly.

We've only been away 4 times so far this year. We live in an age of austerity, you see.

World's End Stella
09-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Did you see below Grimberto was back?

It's like we're putting the band back together.

Could be - I received an email from Chris+ inviting me back and as much as I'd like to believe otherwise, I expect I was one of many.

Bit slow nowadays innit?

World's End Stella
09-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Not until next month, sadly.

We've only been away 4 times so far this year. We live in an age of austerity, you see.

Tell me about it. I just dropped the lad off and paid his first term fees for boarding school.

Don't suppose you could spare a poor colonial a few quid?

And what the f*ck is a Quick Reply?

SWv2
09-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Bit slow nowadays innit?

Wait until we lose.

Sir C
09-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Could be - I received an email from Chris+ inviting me back and as much as I'd like to believe otherwise, I expect I was one of many.

Bit slow nowadays innit?

Oh, it still has its moments, you know.