PDA

View Full Version : This won't be a popular thing to say

Pat Vegas
09-02-2016, 02:24 PM
but there is an autistic fella in the office.

and he's a complete and utter annoying ****.
and no it's not a mirror.

Ash
09-02-2016, 02:26 PM

You'll probably have to tell him that he's an annoying **** because he won't work it out from the usual signals.

Pokster
09-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Having an Autistic child I find that comment very truthful..... they can be the most annoying pains in the arse at times

Sir C
09-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Isn't autism that one that used to be called 'badly behaved'?

Pat Vegas
09-02-2016, 02:31 PM

I am not an expert on this subject at all. And I would like to express that I have nothing against autism.

just this bloke is highly annoying.

Burney
09-02-2016, 02:44 PM
I am not an expert on this subject at all. And I would like to express that I have nothing against autism.

just this bloke is highly annoying.

Probably his autistic temperament, f

SWv2
09-02-2016, 02:50 PM
You lot are evil.

Not a shred of compassion or decency among you. The chap needs your patience and your sympathy, not your scorn.

Shame on you.

Sir C
09-02-2016, 02:52 PM
You lot are evil.

Not a shred of compassion or decency among you. The chap needs your patience and your sympathy, not your scorn.

Shame on you.

He's alright, sw. He loves his guitars and his Fiat 500 and his charming Italian missus, he's saving up to go to Canada and he owns multiple properties in Tuscany.

The boy's got it made, if I'm honest.

PSRB
09-02-2016, 02:53 PM

ADHD 10 letters

Burney
09-02-2016, 02:55 PM
You lot are evil.

Shame on you.

Eh? No lack of sympathy in pointing out that someone with this condition can be annoying. Personally, I have been irritated by deafoids, blindoids, mongols, cripples and all sorts in my time (the mongol was a particular handful due to his super mong strength, bless 'im), but that irritation does not imply heartlessness or a lack of human felling.

Burney
09-02-2016, 02:56 PM
ADHD 10 letters

That's the one that means 'little shït' and 'mildly dyslexic' means 'thick', yes?

Sir C
09-02-2016, 02:57 PM
That's the one that means 'little shït' and 'mildly dyslexic' means 'thick', yes?

You're not thinking of Asparagus, are you?

Pat Vegas
09-02-2016, 02:58 PM
He's alright, sw. He loves his guitars and his Fiat 500 and his charming Italian missus, he's saving up to go to Canada and he owns multiple properties in Tuscany.

The boy's got it made, if I'm honest.

:hehe: It's Lombardy

SWv2
09-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Eh? No lack of sympathy in pointing out that someone with this condition can be annoying. Personally, I have been irritated by deafoids, blindoids, mongols, cripples and all sorts in my time (the mongol was a particular handful due to his super mong strength, bless 'im), but that irritation does not imply heartlessness or a lack of human felling.

If I am honest to the best of my knowledge I have never met one of these nutters so can’t really comment.

I simply live my life trying not to mock or insult those who were born with an illness. People who choose to behave like an autistic spaz like Rich are different.

Burney
09-02-2016, 03:05 PM
If I am honest to the best of my knowledge I have never met one of these nutters so can’t really comment.

I simply live my life trying not to mock or insult those who were born with an illness. People who choose to behave like an autistic spaz like Rich are different.

I take pride in the fact that everyone gets on my tits, sw. Regardless of their race, creed, colour, sexuality, sex, physical or mental capacity, they all have an equal chance of pissing me off. I'm not prejudiced.

Burney
09-02-2016, 03:07 PM

Arseburgers? No, that's different. I think that's the one that makes you good at computers.

SWv2
09-02-2016, 03:11 PM

Nutters that make your piss smell??

Unlikely.

Pat Vegas
09-02-2016, 03:15 PM
Nutters that make your piss smell??

Unlikely.

I was eating that **** on my diet I was on.
I switched back to the normal food I like and I am losing the same amount of weight.

Ash
09-02-2016, 03:28 PM
I simply live my life trying not to mock or insult those who were born with an illness.

What about deviancy? Hmmm? You have been known to express Views about that.

SWv2
09-02-2016, 03:31 PM
What about deviancy? Hmmm? You have been known to express Views about that.

Deviancy is a choice.

Ash
09-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Deviancy is a choice.

Not necessarily. Some are born with deviancy. Some attain deviancy. Some have deviancy thrust upon them.