PDA

View Full Version : Jorge sighting on the Guardian transfer deadline day over-by-over!

Ash
08-31-2016, 12:47 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/aug/31/transfer-deadline-day-news-jack-wilshere-shkodran-mustafi-and-more-live?page=with:block-57c6cbbae4b0f6cb85628a2e#block-57c6cbbae4b0f6cb85628a2e

wd Jorge.

I have no idea what Roasted Quinoa with Olive Gremolata is, but he clearly knows. :nod:

Sir C
08-31-2016, 12:54 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/aug/31/transfer-deadline-day-news-jack-wilshere-shkodran-mustafi-and-more-live?page=with:block-57c6cbbae4b0f6cb85628a2e#block-57c6cbbae4b0f6cb85628a2e

wd Jorge.

I have no idea what Roasted Quinoa with Olive Gremolata is, but he clearly knows. :nod:

Do you think he meant 'fateful' day? I've no idea what a 'faithful' day is.

Gremolata is made of lemon zest, parsley and garlic.

All in all, he's made a complete balls of that, Clive :-(

Ash
08-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Do you think he meant 'fateful' day? I've no idea what a 'faithful' day is.

Gremolata is made of lemon zest, parsley and garlic.

All in all, he's made a complete balls of that, Clive :-(

That'll be Apple auto-correction I expect. I wonder whose side he's on the Apple-EU spat.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-31-2016, 01:04 PM

wd Jorge.

Is Quinoa a fruit?

What is a Gremolata?

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:05 PM
That'll be Apple auto-correction I expect. I wonder whose side he's on the Apple-EU spat.

Yes, tricky one that, given he has four dogs in that fight. It can't possibly be Apple's fault, the EU is, by it's very nature, infallible, and Ireland farts lightning and ****s thunder on account of not being England. On the other hand, Tax (pbuh) is a sacred concept, to be idolised at every opportunity...

No, it's too hard for me. j will have to struggle with his conscience alone on this one.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:06 PM
Is Quinoa a fruit?

What is a Gremolata?

Quinoa is a grain, until a couple of years ago fashionable amongst the chattering Islington classes.

Gremolata is a mix of finely chooped lemon zest, parsley and garlic, used to finish dishes such as osso bucco.

Luis Anaconda
08-31-2016, 01:08 PM
Yes, tricky one that, given he has four dogs in that fight. It can't possibly be Apple's fault, the EU is, by it's very nature, infallible, and Ireland farts lightning and ****s thunder on account of not being England. On the other hand, Tax (pbuh) is a sacred concept, to be idolised at every opportunity...

No, it's too hard for me. j will have to struggle with his conscience alone on this one.
Easy - It will be Thatcher's fault somehow

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:16 PM

He'll doubtless be using his Apple devices subsidised by tax avoidance and child labour to tell everyone how immoral Apple are.

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:21 PM
Quinoa is a grain, until a couple of years ago fashionable amongst the chattering Islington classes.

Gremolata is a mix of finely chooped lemon zest, parsley and garlic, used to finish dishes such as osso bucco.

Pretty sure you don't roast quinoa. Mind you, I've never had it.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:26 PM
Pretty sure you don't roast quinoa. Mind you, I've never had it.

You had it at my wedding.

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:27 PM
You had it at my wedding.

Did I? I didn't notice it. What was it with? I used to have the menu somewhere. Think R's got it now.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Did I? I didn't notice it. What was it with? I used to have the menu somewhere. Think R's got it now.

I've no idea, I just have a memory of being disappointed when I noticed it on the menu. I rpobably should have checked earlier, to be fair.

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:36 PM
I've no idea, I just have a memory of being disappointed when I noticed it on the menu. I rpobably should have checked earlier, to be fair.

You probably put it on there to make Ian H feel at home ;-)

By the way, I think I had Monty half-wondering if he'd have to kiss a corpse earlier. :hehe:

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:39 PM
You probably put it on there to make Ian H feel at home ;-)

By the way, I think I had Monty half-wondering if he'd have to kiss a corpse earlier. :hehe:

I saw. I've done some corpse kissing in my time, though :-(

I never told you about the dribble, did I? That's a story for late at night, I think.

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:44 PM
I saw. I've done some corpse kissing in my time, though :-(

I never told you about the dribble, did I? That's a story for late at night, I think.

I did have to do that with my granny. I air-kissed as I say.

Was the dribble yours or the corpse's? :-\

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:45 PM
I did have to do that with my granny. I air-kissed as I say.

Was the dribble yours or the corpse's? :-\

I'll address it at a later date :-(

We need a date, don't we?

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:51 PM
I'll address it at a later date :-(

We need a date, don't we?

Well yes. You need to come up with one. I was too polite to mention the fact that you have signally failed to come up with one.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
Well yes. You need to come up with one. I was too polite to mention the fact that you have signally failed to come up with one.

I shall attend to it.

Burney
08-31-2016, 01:59 PM
I shall attend to it.

Jolly good. I look forward to it. :-)