PDA

View Full Version : Dreanwimb

TheCurly
08-31-2016, 11:02 AM
For years I've been having a recurring dream in which I basically kill people and run away.People chase me so I kill them too
:-(
What can this mean? Surely not just as simple of me wanting to send some **** south?

Burney
08-31-2016, 11:06 AM
For years I've been having a recurring dream in which I basically kill people and run away.People chase me so I kill them too
What can this mean? Surely not just as simple of me wanting to send some **** south?

Sounds quite a fun dream. I have one where I've killed someone and ruined my life and then wake up to find I haven't, which is great.

I have a recurring dream of being on the ground and seeing a plane crash. Weirdly, I found out this weekend that both my parents have the same recurring dream. :yikes:

TheCurly
08-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Sounds quite a fun dream. I have one where I've killed someone and ruined my life and then wake up to find I haven't, which is great.

I have a recurring dream of being on the ground and seeing a plane crash. Weirdly, I found out this weekend that both my parents have the same recurring dream. :yikes:

Flippin' 'eck #twilightzone

Burney
08-31-2016, 11:11 AM
Flippin' 'eck #twilightzone

Yes. It freaked me out a bit. They were unphased by it, though, the pair of weirdos.

TheCurly
08-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Yes. It freaked me out a bit. They were unphased by it, though, the pair of weirdos.

The weird thing about mine is I hide the bodies under like about 17 leaves in the park and no-one ever finds them

Burney
08-31-2016, 11:18 AM
The weird thing about mine is I hide the bodies under like about 17 leaves in the park and no-one ever finds them

The voices are clearly telling you to kill, c. The good news is that if it ever comes to trial, this thread can be used as evidence to support your Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity defence. :thumbup:

TheCurly
08-31-2016, 11:19 AM
The voices are clearly telling you to kill, c. The good news is that if it ever comes to trial, this thread can be used as evidence to support your Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity defence. :thumbup:

Oh OK.Thanks.As long as I know what it all means

Ash
08-31-2016, 11:54 AM

Are they prods?

TheCurly
08-31-2016, 12:43 PM
Are they prods?

My killing spree leaves no-one out.I kill all sorts and all brands.