PDA

View Full Version : So. Jeremy Vine. Clearly a massive pussy and a grass to boot.

Burney
08-31-2016, 10:12 AM
It was a woman, Jeremy. You were intimidated by a woman. :shakehead:

Sir C
08-31-2016, 10:16 AM
It was a woman, Jeremy. You were intimidated by a woman. :shakehead:

Oh no, but she was a horrible, loud, aggressive sweary woman. Anyone would be intimidated by such a beast. If it were a man, one has the option of lamping him one, but clearly such a tactic is of no use against a woman. I'd say that this is a suitable circumstance for calling upon the justice system.

Burney
08-31-2016, 10:24 AM
Oh no, but she was a horrible, loud, aggressive sweary woman. Anyone would be intimidated by such a beast. If it were a man, one has the option of lamping him one, but clearly such a tactic is of no use against a woman. I'd say that this is a suitable circumstance for calling upon the justice system.

:shakehead: You simply stand your ground, laugh in her face and move on because she is merely a woman and as such no real threat. You don't say things like 'Don't assault me!' and 'That's so inappropriate' like a great gangly streak of lefty piss and then post your whiny little video online as evidence of your cowardice. What is the world coming to?

Mind you, I will admit that I would regard headlines about the BBC's Jeremy Vine knocking out a black woman on a London street with ill-disguised glee. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
08-31-2016, 11:18 AM
:shakehead: You simply stand your ground, laugh in her face and move on because she is merely a woman and as such no real threat. You don't say things like 'Don't assault me!' and 'That's so inappropriate' like a great gangly streak of lefty piss and then post your whiny little video online as evidence of your cowardice. What is the world coming to?

Mind you, I will admit that I would regard headlines about the BBC's Jeremy Vine knocking out a black woman on a London street with ill-disguised glee. :hehe:

Speaking of BBC Jeremys (Jeremies?), did you see the Paxman quotes on the elderly :hehe:

I did think the Clarkson without the charisma thing was a tad harsh

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/30/jeremy-paxman-pensioners-virtual-corpses-verge-incontinence-idiocy-mature-times

Burney
08-31-2016, 11:23 AM
Speaking of BBC Jeremys (Jeremies?), did you see the Paxman quotes on the elderly :hehe:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/30/jeremy-paxman-pensioners-virtual-corpses-verge-incontinence-idiocy-mature-times

The thing that surprised me about that was that Paxman wrote and presented the most effective (and the only) negative programme on the EU the BBC or anyone else broadcast during the Referendum. He very effectively skewered the unelected Commission, the absurd rhetoric of the EU and the impotence and expense of the Parliament.

Ash
08-31-2016, 11:52 AM

At least I know what valetudinarianism means now after reading that. Mind you, I feel a bit miffed to be considered their target market since the other week.

Burney
08-31-2016, 11:56 AM
At least I know what valetudinarianism means now after reading that. Mind you, I feel a bit miffed to be considered their target market since the other week.

Of course, one could describe Paxman's piece as a Jeremiad.

Ash
08-31-2016, 11:58 AM
Of course, one could describe Paxman's piece as a Jeremiad.

Well bowled. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
08-31-2016, 11:59 AM

:hehe: that bit did catch my eye - cheeky ****ers imo. Ignore them, a