PDA

View Full Version : Well. hats off to whoever runs the Arsenal twitter account.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 08:31 AM
They were taking the piss yesterday evening.

Burney
08-31-2016, 08:40 AM
They were taking the piss yesterday evening.

How so? Have we singed someone else?

eastgermanautos
08-31-2016, 08:41 AM

We've signed some South American apparently.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 08:43 AM

Yes, we singed a pseudo-German centre half called Mustafi. He appears to be a decent chap with good English language skills and a simply terrific set of dance moves.

Anyway, there was bantz on twitter between @arsenal and miserable Arsenal fans who had claimed we were singing no won. Epic. Awesoime, even.

Burney
08-31-2016, 08:51 AM
Yes, we singed a pseudo-German centre half called Mustafi. He appears to be a decent chap with good English language skills and a simply terrific set of dance moves.

Anyway, there was bantz on twitter between @arsenal and miserable Arsenal fans who had claimed we were singing no won. Epic. Awesoime, even.

Ah, I see. I saw you lost your sangfroid somewhat with Guardian-based moaners the other day.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 08:53 AM
Ah, I see. I saw you lost your sangfroid somewhat with Guardian-based moaners the other day.

Just a little. Interesting to note that my comments attracted quite some support, though.

Monty92
08-31-2016, 08:55 AM
Just a little. Interesting to note that my comments attracted quite some support, though.

There's an article by Sexism spokeswoman Laura Bates on there right now that's grinding my **** in a serious way.

Please could one of you pop on there and say something gratifyingly offensive about her? Thanks in advance.

Sir C
08-31-2016, 08:56 AM
There's an article by Sexism spokeswoman Laura Bates on there right now that's grinding my **** in a serious way.

Please could one of you pop on there and say something gratifyingly offensive about her? Thanks in advance.

I am never offensive, as well you know, you cheeky monkey.

Burney
08-31-2016, 09:01 AM

Is it the one about earphones that appears to presuppose that all men are stupid and follow advice given in clickbait internet articles? I just thought that was a bit desperate.

I like the way Laura Bates' byline pic always looks like she's just about to clutch some pearls.