PDA

View Full Version : 43 coppers injured at Notting Hill Carnival, 8 hospitalised.

Burney
08-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Plus all the other stabbings and whatnot, of course. And, of course, it happens every year.

What is the rationale behind this bloody thing again?

Pat Vegas
08-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Plus all the other stabbings and whatnot, of course. And, of course, it happens every year.

Every year my wife used to go on about how she wanted to go one year.
So she did with her friend and left after 15 mins.

I wish people would listen to me. Almost like I grew up in London.
Same applies to when people tell me certain areas in London are nice. When they are clearly not.

Sir C
08-30-2016, 02:28 PM

It is a celebration of all that is great about our vibrant, multicultural capital.

Monty92
08-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Every year my wife used to go on about how she wanted to go one year.
So she did with her friend and left after 15 mins.

I wish people would listen to me. Almost like I grew up in London.
Same applies to when people tell me certain areas in London are nice. When they are clearly not.

I went once. My mate's girlfriend got pissed and walked around rasping one of those kid's blow out things into the face of surly looking coloureds. I sweared never to return and I never have.

TheCurly
08-30-2016, 02:29 PM

450 arrested.Most will be fined #councilcoffers

Burney
08-30-2016, 02:35 PM
I went once. My mate's girlfriend got pissed and walked around rasping one of those kid's blow out things into the face of surly looking coloureds. I sweared never to return and I never have.

Most white people who live anywhere near London have been once and then swear never to go again. It is very much the most overrated thing to do in London ever. I don't even believe the coloureds enjoy it.

Burney
08-30-2016, 02:37 PM
It is a celebration of all that is great about our vibrant, multicultural capital.

The only fun to be had from it is watching middle class lefties pretending to enjoy themselves.