PDA

View Full Version : Rosicky has signed for Sparta Prague

Pat Vegas
08-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Bet he has a injury free season.

Sir C
08-30-2016, 02:13 PM
Bet he has a injury free season.

Perfectly possible, f. One would imagine that the pace and intensity of the Czech league is somewhat below that of the whatever it's called this year, 'EPL' probably.

I hope he's very happy. Dear Tomas. :-(

Pat Vegas
08-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Perfectly possible, f. One would imagine that the pace and intensity of the Czech league is somewhat below that of the whatever it's called this year, 'EPL' probably.

I miss him

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/02/article-1254842-088811D2000005DC-163_233x332.jpg

Burney
08-30-2016, 02:22 PM

I was thinking about Tomas during the Wilshere discussion. Think of the grief he got for being injured, ffs! And not only was he three times the player Wilshere will ever be, he was genuinely superb whenever he had a run in the side.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-30-2016, 06:45 PM
I wish him well. A shining star when he was fit, shame it wasn't more often.

Just Trent
08-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Last season was tragic for him really. A few mins as a sub and then another injury. A really crap way to end his Arsenal career. Wish he'd been let go after the cup win in 2015, and gone out on a high.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-31-2016, 06:32 PM
I was thinking about Tomas during the Wilshere discussion. Think of the grief he got for being injured, ffs! And not only was he three times the player Wilshere will ever be, he was genuinely superb whenever he had a run in the side.

We played him out wide when he was fit, didn't we? Yet he always looked best when he played through the middle. As did Nasri. Same problem we have now - AW trying to fill the team with attacking midfielders, playing no. 10s on the wing. {Like Rambo nowadays.} It worked with Freddie, but it hasn't really worked since.

It's a pity because I love TR7 as a footballer, but you wouldn't drop Cesc or Ozil for him. Though perhaps he could have played the role Santi does for us now.