PDA

View Full Version : Berni: I took a photo of it this time.

Pat Vegas
08-30-2016, 09:57 AM
How strange.

Burney
08-30-2016, 10:04 AM
How strange.

It's possible that they might not be using the banned chemicals in those pigs, I guess.

That's a lot of pork to have to eat by tomorrow, though.

Pat Vegas
08-30-2016, 10:09 AM
It's possible that they might not be using the banned chemicals in those pigs, I guess.

That's a lot of pork to have to eat by tomorrow, though.

:hehe: I had that a few weeks ago with the massive pack of gammon steaks I bought. I don't want to eat anymore for a while.

eastgermanautos
08-30-2016, 10:19 AM
:hehe: I had that a few weeks ago with the massive pack of gammon steaks I bought. I don't want to eat anymore for a while.

gammon is an extremely gay word for pork.

Burney
08-30-2016, 10:20 AM

No. Gammon is basically the same word as ham. The word derives almost exactly from the same root as Jambon or Jamon.

TheCurly
08-30-2016, 10:22 AM

Flip off,gammon is the king of dead beastie

Burney
08-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Flip off,gammon is the king of dead beastie

I find it a bit rubbery, tbh. OK with egg and chips, mind.

eastgermanautos
08-30-2016, 10:27 AM
No. Gammon is basically the same word as ham. The word derives almost exactly from the same root as Jambon or Jamon.

Yeah yeah, I know, thanks. I pre-googled my post. went with pork anyways? why, you ask. because pork also means sex, but the association is with heteros. a lady does one pork, right? I therefore set up an opposition between gay-ass gammon and female parts-pork.

God I'm bored.

Sir C
08-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah yeah, I know, thanks. I pre-googled my post. went with pork anyways? why, you ask. because pork also means sex, but the association is with heteros. a lady does one pork, right? I therefore set up an opposition between gay-ass gammon and female parts-pork.

God I'm bored.

Are you still in London, ega? No man can be bored in London.

Burney
08-30-2016, 10:35 AM

God I'm bored.

Oddly enough, in Victorian England, 'to give a lady the gammon' was a euphemism for sexual congress.