PDA

View Full Version : gnabry to Bayern munich I do not understand. wtf!

eastgermanautos
08-30-2016, 09:16 AM
could be a pogba situation.

Tony C
08-30-2016, 09:40 AM
being sold and then loaned out to Werder Bremen....why can't we just loan him to Werder directly?

PotatoNoel
08-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Why can't we just keep hold of him? He's a good player who should be a part of our plans going forward.

Luis Anaconda
08-30-2016, 12:27 PM
being sold and then loaned out to Werder Bremen....why can't we just loan him to Werder directly?

Bayern could pick him up at the start of next season then - contract is up. We would get a fee because we "trained" him but not a great one

Sir C
08-30-2016, 12:30 PM
Why can't we just keep hold of him? He's a good player who should be a part of our plans going forward.

Perhaps it's about the wage budget? We're going to be laying out soem serious dough every month, especially after Griezmann signs tomorrow.

There. I've said it.

AFC East
08-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Isn't he just a burden on the wage bill? We haven't found a place for him in our team.

AFC East
08-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Perhaps it's about the wage budget? We're going to be laying out soem serious dough every month, especially after Griezmann signs tomorrow.

There. I've said it.

Oops, you already said what I said.

Sir C
08-30-2016, 12:35 PM
Oops, you already said what I said.

Two of us said it, so it must be true, a.

eastgermanautos
08-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Isn't he just a burden on the wage bill? We haven't found a place for him in our team.

There's always a place on our team for exceptional talent, AFC East. Anyway we're presumably getting a cut rate on Asano, who's somewhere else this year. Where's the harm?

AFC East
08-30-2016, 01:08 PM
There's always a place on our team for exceptional talent, AFC East. Anyway we're presumably getting a cut rate on Asano, who's somewhere else this year. Where's the harm?

Is he an exceptional talent? On the one in, one out basis, who would you get rid of?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-30-2016, 01:13 PM

The thing for Wenger may have been..... is he (potentially) better than Ox and/or Walcott etc? The answer may have been yes but he could not/was not willing to move either of the others on and so moving on Gnarby was the next option.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-30-2016, 01:53 PM
The thing for Wenger may have been..... is he (potentially) better than Ox and/or Walcott etc? The answer may have been yes but he could not/was not willing to move either of the others on and so moving on Gnarby was the next option.

We've already got rid of Joel Campbell, and before he was injured, I thought Serge was playing as well as the Ox.

I like Serge and think it wrong to let him go. Why not at least give him a contract extension. The boy has talent.

I know the Olympic opposition isn't all that, but he still scored twice as many non-penalties as Neymar did and people reckon he can play a bit.

*******s. I always thought Serge would come good. I bet he knocks us out of the CL in a couple of years during our usual 2nd round defeat to Bayern.

Luis Anaconda
08-30-2016, 02:01 PM
We've already got rid of Joel Campbell, and before he was injured, I thought Serge was playing as well as the Ox.

I like Serge and think it wrong to let him go. Why not at least give him a contract extension. The boy has talent.

I know the Olympic opposition isn't all that, but he still scored twice as many non-penalties as Neymar did and people reckon he can play a bit.

*******s. I always thought Serge would come good. I bet he knocks us out of the CL in a couple of years during our usual 2nd round defeat to Bayern.

So your contract is up in one year, the biggest club in your country and one of the biggest clubs in the world want you. The club you are at, you have little chance of getting a game. He's not going to sign an extension is he

Exiled Gunner
08-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Can't we keep Gnabry and sell Walcott instead?:mad:

Billy Goat Sverige
08-30-2016, 02:38 PM
So your contract is up in one year, the biggest club in your country and one of the biggest clubs in the world want you. The club you are at, you have little chance of getting a game. He's not going to sign an extension is he

The Bayern thing sounded like *******s (why would they want him?) and it seems like it is. Sounds like he's going to Bremen on loan or permanently.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-30-2016, 03:26 PM

We could have at least asked. Had the reports said "we'd offered him an extension and he turned it down" then ok. I just really liked him. Since I saw him as a 17 yr old, I thought he'd come good. Then he breaks into the team, looks better than Ox, gets injured for ages, loaned to some donkeys and he's off. That's sod all return on my 4 years of devotion.

AFC East
08-30-2016, 03:32 PM

Werder Bremen are the biggest club in Germany? You must know something about German football that I don't. (Wouldn't be hard)

Ash
08-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Werder Bremen are the biggest club in Germany? You must know something about German football that I don't. (Wouldn't be hard)

He is* German, Eastie.

*By AWIMB rules.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-30-2016, 06:49 PM
Gnabry is a better player than Walcott. Bayern are no fools. We've acted like utter clowns with this boy.

Exiled Gunner
08-31-2016, 01:23 AM
In view of his treatment of Gnabry, Chambers and Campbell, I can't understand why Wenger's been so patient with Walcott. (That match against Chelsea last season when he made Theo captain: that's when my hopes for the season died there and then.) And why is Sanogo still with the club?!

eastgermanautos
08-31-2016, 01:50 AM
Is he an exceptional talent? On the one in, one out basis, who would you get rid of?

Sanogo! Curtains!