PDA

View Full Version : Manager speaks on transfer prices.

Ash
08-29-2016, 08:03 PM
“It’s strange that when you want to buy a player, the other teams don’t want to sell player. Something is changing compared to last season. Not just for [us], but all the teams. Teams of a ‘medium-level’ now prefer to keep their players and not sell. That’s good news for the English league because it makes it even tougher, but not good news for the clubs who want to buy players.

“Something is changing. Not only for English teams or Spanish teams, but teams all over the world. Many clubs who are financially strong prefer to keep their players, to fight to stay in the league. To fight. We didn’t ‘refuse to spend money’ on the right targets. The situation is that those targets are not available to buy or spend the money on.

“I’d prefer to spend a lot of money on the right, great player, not a medium player. That’s a different situation. It’s important to be clear on that. So this market is very crazy and, now, we are seeing that it’s very difficult to reach our targets.

“But you have to understand that, in England now, every team has money. So you have to solve the problem with hard work. Sometimes you could solve the problem with money. Now you have to solve the problem with work. But that’s fine. I have no problem. Work is the bread and butter.”

Antonio Conte.

Monty92
08-29-2016, 08:13 PM
Antonio Conte.

"I really wait for the day when finally the transfer window closes, because I can't believe how obsessed you all are with this. You don't believe for a second in things like improvement on the training pitch."

Jurgen Klopp, imo