PDA

View Full Version : there's like ten thousand million bars here in London. You people drink a lot.

eastgermanautos
08-28-2016, 11:15 PM
which I can't hate. ;-)

Ash
08-28-2016, 11:22 PM
which I can't hate. ;-)

Good man. Just don't, whatever you do, go into the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden. Probably the worst pub in London.

eastgermanautos
08-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Good man. Just don't, whatever you do, go into the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden. Probably the worst pub in London.

I've just come from that whole area. Had a meeting at this dive called Le Meridien Hotel on Piccadilly. Where is the Eastcheap of Shakespearean fame? Got some slatterns around there I hope. :love:

Ash
08-29-2016, 12:16 AM
I've just come from that whole area. Had a meeting at this dive called Le Meridien Hotel on Piccadilly. Where is the Eastcheap of Shakespearean fame? Got some slatterns around there I hope. :love:

Eastcheap is in The City (the oldest part, now mainly a financial district) and not really associated with nightlife. I can recommend a hotel in the Covent Garden area for your next visit.

eastgermanautos
08-29-2016, 01:21 AM
Eastcheap is in The City (the oldest part, now mainly a financial district) and not really associated with nightlife. I can recommend a hotel in the Covent Garden area for your next visit.

That's the way of it, isn't it? All the Falstaffs have moved to Stoke or some place. :cry: Certainly, I am all ears. Who knows, recommend now. Gonna be around for another day or two until this stuff wraps up.

Ash
08-29-2016, 08:58 AM
That's the way of it, isn't it? All the Falstaffs have moved to Stoke or some place. :cry: Certainly, I am all ears. Who knows, recommend now. Gonna be around for another day or two until this stuff wraps up.

You have PM.