PDA

View Full Version : Where will Rambo play when all are fit? I would never drop Santi from CM, yet after

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-27-2016, 05:27 PM
his Euro performances, I'd guess Rambo wants to be playing through the middle. He'd want to be a no.10 but Ozil ain't gonna be dropped.

Will he be happy out wide? And what about Jack?

Rambo scored loads when he played between Arteta's passing and Ozzy's creativity - surging into the box to score. In his first season, Santi kept scoring and creating out wide when Poldi played centrally. Could they switch? Though Santi is a perfect CM imo.

If all are fit, we have one place in the starting XI for Feo, Ox, Iwobi, Sege, Welbz, Perez, Rambo, Jack, Coq and El-Neny. Add in the spare CHs and FBs, and some of these wouldn't even start in our 2nd XI.

League cup winners this year :cloud9:

eastgermanautos
08-27-2016, 05:32 PM
his Euro performances, I'd guess Rambo wants to be playing through the middle. He'd want to be a no.10 but Ozil ain't gonna be dropped.

Will he be happy out wide? And what about Jack?

Rambo scored loads when he played between Arteta's passing and Ozzy's creativity - surging into the box to score. In his first season, Santi kept scoring and creating out wide when Poldi played centrally. Could they switch? Though Santi is a perfect CM imo.

If all are fit, we have one place in the starting XI for Feo, Ox, Iwobi, Sege, Welbz, Perez, Rambo, Jack, Coq and El-Neny. Add in the spare CHs and FBs, and some of these wouldn't even start in our 2nd XI.

League cup winners this year :cloud9:

Cheered up a bit, have you, my friend? ;-)

PotatoNoel
08-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Too many in the squad tbh. Another loan deal in the offing for Gnabry I reckon. Xhaka and Santi should be our first choice CM pairing for the rest of the season, or as long as non-torn ligaments and healthy hammys permit. In terms of the front 4, Ozil and Sanchez are always going to start. Giroud and Perez will battle it out to be 1st choice striker. I'd give the last remaining spot to Rambo.

Just Trent
08-29-2016, 05:23 PM
When all are fit?

:hehe: GLWTPIMO

Mo Britain less Europe
08-29-2016, 07:12 PM
Isn't it nice to have quaity to spare? Though I don't think Gnabry will get a look-in, sadly.