PDA

View Full Version : :hehe: :hehe: You really couldn't make it up.

Rich
08-25-2016, 02:22 PM
Deportivo have been able to reject Arsenal's bid for Lucas Perez. The release clause states that a club must pay €20million up front. However, Arsenal's offer is for two separate payments of €10million spread over two years.

Pat Vegas
08-25-2016, 02:24 PM
Deportivo have been able to reject Arsenal's bid for Lucas Perez. The release clause states that a club must pay €20million up front. However, Arsenal's offer is for two separate payments of €10million spread over two years.

I would say most of it's all made up.

Rich
08-25-2016, 02:26 PM
I would say most of it's all made up.

We're obviously holding back funds for the madness.

TheCurly
08-25-2016, 02:51 PM

We need someone with strong negotiating skillz R
Someone in the calibre of Graham Chapman.A haggler if you will

Ash
08-25-2016, 03:45 PM
We need someone with strong negotiating skillz R
Someone in the calibre of Graham Chapman.A haggler if you will

"Now you're gettin' it. Eleven?! Did I hear you right?! Eleven?! This cost me twelve. You want to ruin me?! "

Mo Britain less Europe
08-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Marvin Haggler?

Pat Vegas
08-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Marvin Haggler?

Hey Mo we are talking about Arsenal not Boxing.

Boxing24
12-19-2016, 07:38 AM

We require somebody with solid arranging abilities R

Somebody in the bore of Graham Chapman.A haggler on the off chance that you will