PDA

View Full Version : Chlamydia

TheCurly
08-25-2016, 02:21 PM
If left untreated can lead to "saxophone *****".A condition whereby one's ***** contorts to the shape of a saxophone.

I WANT ONE!

Burney
08-25-2016, 02:27 PM
If left untreated can lead to "saxophone *****".A condition whereby one's ***** contorts to the shape of a saxophone.

I WANT ONE!

Tenor or alto?

TheCurly
08-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Tenor or alto?

The relevant question should be 'how in the name of fúck is the word pénis censored?

Burney
08-25-2016, 02:32 PM
The relevant question should be 'how in the name of fúck is the word pénis censored?

Well I chose to overlook that absurdity in favour of making a comic reply, but yes, the censorship on here is ridicules. How about vagina?

I don't really get Chlamydia. We didn't have it in my day. We had proper **** like bad AIDS

George Morrell's Tache
08-25-2016, 03:09 PM
Well I chose to overlook that absurdity in favour of making a comic reply, but yes, the censorship on here is ridicules. How about vagina?

I don't really get Chlamydia. We didn't have it in my day. We had proper **** like bad AIDS

And of course Herpes, which kept me awake one night with visions of a blistered member. Simple days....

Burney
08-25-2016, 03:12 PM
And of course Herpes, which kept me awake one night with visions of a blistered member. Simple days....

Oh, I've got herpes. It's nothing. Mind you, I've only got the mouth version. Never had it in my private gentleman's area.

George Morrell's Tache
08-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Oh, I've got herpes. It's nothing. Mind you, I've only got the mouth version. Never had it in my private gentleman's area.

God forbid. I knew a chap however, that ended up with a nasty ulcerous mouth after an encounter in the Ukraine...not pretty!