PDA

View Full Version : Another "Allahu Akbar" stabbing. But it has nothing to do with religion.

Ash
08-24-2016, 10:30 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/24/british-woman-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-frenchman-at-australian-backpackers-hostel

PLOD: “This is not about race or religion, it is about individual criminal behaviour,”

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:41 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/24/british-woman-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-frenchman-at-australian-backpackers-hostel

PLOD: “This is not about race or religion, it is about individual criminal behaviour,”

Did they ever release the name of the woman who did the Brussels bus stabbing? You will not there's no name attached to this one either. Basically, this 'not giving publicity to the perpetrator' bit is being used to whitewash terrorist attacks.

Pat Vegas
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Did they ever release the name of the woman who did the Brussels bus stabbing? You will not there's no name attached to this one either. Basically, this 'not giving publicity to the perpetrator' bit is being used to whitewash terrorist attacks.

I wish they would take this approach overall. If they want to cover up stuff then don't show the day after day stories of ISIS is coming showing them doing backflips and ****.

Do they still do that? as I don't watch the news.

Ash
08-24-2016, 10:54 AM
I wish they would take this approach overall. If they want to cover up stuff then don't show the day after day stories of ISIS is coming showing them doing backflips and ****.

Do they still do that? as I don't watch the news.

The best bit of ISIS propaganda I saw was them doing doughnuts in tanks, waving their flag out of the cockpit and basically going "Yeeehaw!". Rock'n roll jihadism.

Pat Vegas
08-24-2016, 10:56 AM
The best bit of ISIS propaganda I saw was them doing doughnuts in tanks, waving their flag out of the cockpit and basically going "Yeeehaw!". Rock'n roll jihadism.

Bunch of fakers. I heard they bought their tanks new but then had someone 'weather' them to look old.

TheCurly
08-24-2016, 10:59 AM
Bunch of fakers. I heard they bought their tanks new but then had someone 'weather' them to look old.

Surely a bunch of fakirs?

Burney
08-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Surely a bunch of fakirs?

:chapeau: wd c

eastgermanautos
08-24-2016, 11:06 AM
:chapeau: wd c

Burney and the Akbars. Could be a band name.

PSRB
08-24-2016, 12:45 PM

Poor Chinese fella got battered to death over a parking space by some Romanian nutter, down the road from me. People get mad about the dumbest things

Pat Vegas
08-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Poor Chinese fella got battered to death over a parking space by some Romanian nutter, down the road from me. People get mad about the dumbest things

:-( he didn't know Karate?