PDA

View Full Version : Could I please just use this forum to confirm

TheCurly
08-24-2016, 10:06 AM
that Steve Williams is a bástard of the highest order.
5 episodes of The Tunnel I watched last night :-( 2:45AM :-(
Sitting here with a face like Del Bosque :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-24-2016, 10:08 AM

Fixed that for you :thumbup:

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:09 AM
5 episodes of The Tunnel I watched last night :-( 2:45AM :-(
Sitting here with a face like Del Bosque :-(

Have you got into Better Call Saul, c? It occurred to me this morning as I shaved.

TheCurly
08-24-2016, 10:12 AM
Have you got into Better Call Saul, c? It occurred to me this morning as I shaved.

I've not given it much thought B
Probably because it's not talked about as much as some of the others.Is it good?

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:16 AM
I've not given it much thought B
Probably because it's not talked about as much as some of the others.Is it good?

Very good. It's a sort of prequel to Breaking Bad.

TheCurly
08-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Very good. It's a sort of prequel to Breaking Bad.

It's on the list :thumbup:
I'm pretty good with a series that are pretty stand-alone episodes.It's the "what happens next?" wons that have me up half the night :-(

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:19 AM
It's on the list :thumbup:
I'm pretty good with a series that are pretty stand-alone episodes.It's the "what happens next?" wons that have me up half the night :-(

I usually find two (maybe 3) episodes of anything is enough. Are you considering comedy in your binge-fest as well? If so, I can strongly recommend Veep and Parks & Recreation if you've not seen them.

TheCurly
08-24-2016, 10:23 AM
I usually find two (maybe 3) episodes of anything is enough. Are you considering comedy in your binge-fest as well? If so, I can strongly recommend Veep and Parks & Recreation if you've not seen them.

I haven't really watched a comedy one since Seinfeld.That's a high bar right there

Pat Vegas
08-24-2016, 10:28 AM

I never got into Better call Saul. I think I watched about 5 or 6 episodes.

Though I got into breaking bad very late. It's funny I loved it when I watched it apart from a few long winded filler episodes. But when I think back about it I've forgotten most of it.

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:31 AM
I never got into Better call Saul. I think I watched about 5 or 6 episodes.

Though I got into breaking bad very late. It's funny I loved it when I watched it apart from a few long winded filler episodes. But when I think back about it I've forgotten most of it.

I loved Breaking Bad right up until the last series, when I got a bit fatigued and was watching it more to finish it than anything else. I didn't really expect to like BCS for that reason, but the first series really grabbed me.

Luis Anaconda
08-24-2016, 10:38 AM
i watched six episodes of Outlander on Sunday - highly unusual for me to watch that many of one series in one sitting. Well technically lying as I was pretty much unable to do anything else. Quite good, in a uncivilised Scottish people drink, fight, have sex sort of way

Burney
08-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Quite good, in a Scottish people drink, fight, have sex sort of way

There. Fixed that for you.

Luis Anaconda
08-24-2016, 10:53 AM
There. Fixed that for you.

ty b. Hard to believe it is set in the 17th century - could be today