PDA

View Full Version : Relax, f*ggits. Wenger has brought me, eastgermanautos, in to clean up the mess.

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 03:39 PM
Flying in tomorrow, gonna check out your famous london town. I'll buy any one of you exactly one drink, after which you can f*ck off again to your respective dens of iniquity. :****er: :-D

Sir C
08-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Flying in tomorrow, gonna check out your famous london town. I'll buy any one of you exactly one drink, after which you can f*ck off again to your respective dens of iniquity. :****er: :-D

I'll meet you in the Admiral Duncan in Old Compton St any evening this week. I'll be the one wearing leather chaps and an SS hat. Just tickle my bottom to introduce yourself :thumbup:

Ash
08-23-2016, 04:14 PM

Thanks, ega. I'll claim my pint in either the Cross Keys in Endell Street or The Sun on the corner of Drury Lane and Betterton Street at 6pm on either Wednesday or Friday. Let me know where and when and the colour of your carnation. Cheers, fella! :thumbup:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-23-2016, 04:20 PM
If you could pop down to the Manglewurzel and 6 Fingered Inbred in Perranzabuloe I'll be the one sat at the bar wearing corduroys and cycle clips. No bike. Pint of the finest Cripplecock please :thumbup:

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 04:20 PM
I'll meet you in the Admiral Duncan in Old Compton St any evening this week. I'll be the one wearing leather chaps and an SS hat. Just tickle my bottom to introduce yourself :thumbup:

adlkfknjknnDcd

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Thanks, ega. I'll claim my pint in either the Cross Keys in Endell Street or The Sun on the corner of Drury Lane and Betterton Street at 6pm on either Wednesday or Friday. Let me know where and when and the colour of your carnation. Cheers, fella! :thumbup:

Okay, man! I'll check back. :-)

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 04:23 PM
If you could pop down to the Manglewurzel and 6 Fingered Inbred in Perranzabuloe I'll be the one sat at the bar wearing corduroys and cycle clips. No bike. Pint of the finest Cripplecock please :thumbup:

Haha, done!

Mo Britain less Europe
08-23-2016, 04:36 PM
I can buy you a drink on Thursday eveing if you're free.

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 04:53 PM
I can buy you a drink on Thursday eveing if you're free.

Could be good, Mo! Our meeting is on thurs so I'll likely be at a loose end after. :-)

Mo Britain less Europe
08-23-2016, 04:55 PM
Could be good, Mo! Our meeting is on thurs so I'll likely be at a loose end after. :-)

Dinner's on me if they kick your butt! If your meeting goes well, I'll never hear from you again!

eastgermanautos
08-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Dinner's on me if they kick your butt! If your meeting goes well, I'll never hear from you again!

Dude, it's me who will be kicking ass and taking names. I'll check in with you when I'm over there. Snin at one time promised me access to prostitutes, so there's that. ;-)