PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear, Jeremy...

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:43 PM
:hehe: He really is a gift

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-had-a-seat-during-train-journey-he-claime/

Sir C
08-23-2016, 01:49 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-had-a-seat-during-train-journey-he-claime/

It's sort of shocking. He's like a self-harming teenager. He takes perhaps the single issue upon which the public will be supportive, and fúcks it.

And consider the role of Shameless here. He's supposed to be media savvy, no?

The whole thing is a hysterical car crash.

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:55 PM
It's sort of shocking. He's like a self-harming teenager. He takes perhaps the single issue upon which the public will be supportive, and fúcks it.

And consider the role of Shameless here. He's supposed to be media savvy, no?

The whole thing is a hysterical car crash.

I know! It's not as though the fact that train carriages have CCTV can possibly be news, can it? Or did they just assume all their fellow passengers would keep schtum about this pantomime? I'm amazed it's taken this long to get out.

To be fair, getting paid to write commie screeds defending Stalin and Castro and saying everything's the US and UK's fault for 20 years doesn't make you 'media-savvy'. Mind you, you would have thought that if your chap's whole schtick is how honest and unspun he is, you might be at pains not to reveal what a nonsense it is.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Corbyn. He's so hopelessly inept and out of his depth and is so clearly just the willing meat puppet of those who control him that it's just getting a bit sad watching him flail about. Still funny, but a bit sad.

TheCurly
08-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Well,in my humble opinion he is a career politician and I hate every last fúcking one of them.So fúck him.

Pat Vegas
08-23-2016, 02:02 PM

I'm in favour of renationalising the railways.
On the provision that the BRITISH RAIL name and logo returns. And an optional extra would be bringing back slam door trains.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm in favour of renationalising the railways.
On the provision that the BRITISH RAIL name and logo returns. And an optional extra would be bringing back slam door trains.

And truly gopping cheese sandwiches :cloud9:

Burney
08-23-2016, 02:07 PM
And truly gopping cheese sandwiches :cloud9:

Mind you, you'd vote for it if they reintroduced smoking on trains.

Corbynistas are now trying to claim the seats were actually occupied - even though they're clearly not and he clearly sat down in available seats after the stunt. They are actually denying the evidence of their own eyes. :hehe: :hehe:

Burney
08-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Well,in my humble opinion he is a career politician and I hate every last fúcking one of them.So fúck him.

I don't mind politicians lying and twisting and manipulating stuff - that's the nature of the beast. It's being so ****ing bad at it that bothers me.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM
I don't mind politicians lying and twisting and manipulating stuff - that's the nature of the beast. It's being so ****ing bad at it that bothers me.

Oh dear Lord imagine if Branson sued him :hehe:

TheCurly
08-23-2016, 02:17 PM

Fúckers wouldn't last 2 minutes with Frank Underwood

Burney
08-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Oh dear Lord imagine if Branson sued him :hehe:

They're now claiming that Virgin is in breach of the Data Protection Act by showing the footage. :clap: They don't seem to have considered the fact that Virgin has the right to defend itself from what is a clear slander of goods. :hehe:

I will genuinely miss this sort of thing if the left of politics ever sorts itself out.