SWv2
08-23-2016, 12:55 PM
fed up with sunshine and these temperatures? :hide:

roll on October imo.

Sunshine??

Ash
08-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Sunshine??

Is the sun not shining in West Britland? Roaring sunshine here. I just marched to the zoo, did a lap, failed to see the new tiger cubs which was the reason for the visit (but I did get to see the adults being fed) and marched back. Very hot. Currently pouring the second pint of cold San Miguel down the hatch to cool down.

SWv2
08-23-2016, 03:38 PM
Is the sun not shining in West Britland? Roaring sunshine here. I just marched to the zoo, did a lap, failed to see the new tiger cubs which was the reason for the visit (but I did get to see the adults being fed) and marched back. Very hot. Currently pouring the second pint of cold San Miguel down the hatch to cool down.

****ing pishing down here most of the day, had to wear a light jacket to work.

Supposed to have a friendly tonight but not surprised if the pitch is unplayable.

Ash
08-23-2016, 04:00 PM
****ing pishing down here most of the day, had to wear a light jacket to work.

Supposed to have a friendly tonight but not surprised if the pitch is unplayable.

It's not called the Emerald Isle for nothing. I remember some damp visits to the Mourne Mountains and Giants Causeway as a wee nipper.

SWv2
08-23-2016, 04:05 PM
It's not called the Emerald Isle for nothing. I remember some damp visits to the Mourne Mountains and Giants Causeway as a wee nipper.

I was in the Mournes but 2 weeks ago, the mother's side of the family are all from halfway up a mountain.

Ash
08-23-2016, 04:32 PM

Night off then. #result

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-23-2016, 08:16 PM
fed up with sunshine and these temperatures? :hide:

roll on October imo.

No, **** you, mutha ***ka