PDA

View Full Version : Time to sell Granit Xhaka....the lad is going to play for Kosovo now

Tony C
08-23-2016, 12:36 PM
Complete shocker....we sign a player thinking he's Swiss but now we're going to lose him for 2 months for the Africa Nations Cup :banghead: :furious: :rolleyes:

No wonder the Germans sold him so cheaply to us...knew full well what was coming :cry:

Pat Vegas
08-23-2016, 12:40 PM
Complete shocker....we sign a player thinking he's Swiss but now we're going to lose him for 2 months for the Africa Nations Cup :banghead: :furious: :rolleyes:

No wonder the Germans sold him so cheaply to us...knew full well what was coming :cry:

AWIMB R.I.P

sorry tony,

Tony C
08-23-2016, 12:44 PM
it aint what it used to be....

Did have a look at awimb on the waybackmachine.

Most enjoyable :))

Pat Vegas
08-23-2016, 12:45 PM
it aint what it used to be....

Did have a look at awimb on the waybackmachine.

Most enjoyable :))

I miss Mickey Pearce. the original ITK.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 12:50 PM
I miss Mickey Pearce. the original ITK.

I miss old wossisname, with his pleasing lists and Klinsmann the duck :-(

Tony C
08-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Profumo53 :)

Sir C
08-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Profumo53 :)

Oh Lordy of course, dear old Profumo, on his yacht in the Scilly Isles... a work of true genius, t :hehe:

Tony C
08-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Rampallion and Mr Wong were my favs.

Rampallion got banned after he was accused of touting tickets for Highbury on here. HE WAS NOT! The dude had spares and was only batering for them....someone offered their TV, DVD, washing mashing and all of the contents of their fridge freezer (minus the actual fridge freezer) for ticket to the CL Final vs Barca.

First week or so was good...lots of replies and offers but then I think someone got annoyed and emailed Mr+ and that was it.

-

Mr Wong was awesome but someone hacked into my account and stole him from me and then changed their name so I completely lost that one...

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Oh Lordy of course, dear old Profumo, on his yacht in the Scilly Isles... a work of true genius, t :hehe:

Did we ever get to the bottom of who Jose Mourinho was? 'Thank you for your interest in Jose Mourinho' :hehe:

Sir C
08-23-2016, 01:09 PM
Did we ever get to the bottom of who Jose Mourinho was? 'Thank you for your interest in Jose Mourinho' :hehe:

He was rather good, wasn't he? Almost as perfrect as the brief, flashing comet which was Swiss Toni :clap:

TheCurly
08-23-2016, 01:18 PM
He was rather good, wasn't he? Almost as perfrect as the brief, flashing comet which was Swiss Toni :clap:

Man walking on eggshells :bow:

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:20 PM

Of course! He was marvellous. Although I think he might actually have been mentally ill, to be fair - which is sort of cheating.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 01:20 PM

:clap: Good times, c.

Tony Polster, not Swiss Toni. Used to enjoy having groups of men spit in his bottom.

Eggshells was barking. Utterly bonkers.

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:25 PM
:clap: Good times, c.

Tony Polster, not Swiss Toni. Used to enjoy having groups of men spit in his bottom.

Eggshells was barking. Utterly bonkers.

Of course Balloonatic was the original madman. But he was actually a decent skin underneath. You'd spent minutes wading through the random abuse, non-sequiturs and chaotic spelling and syntax to find he was actually talking a degree of good sense. Like a non-evil version of snin.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Of course Balloonatic was the original madman. But he was actually a decent skin underneath. You'd spent minutes wading through the random abuse, non-sequiturs and chaotic spelling and syntax to find he was actually talking a degree of good sense. Like a non-evil version of snin.

I met him once, you know. He was an absolute gentleman. I wonder what took him away? He almost hinted that it was a stretch at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:30 PM
I met him once, you know. He was an absolute gentleman. I wonder what took him away? He almost hinted that it was a stretch at Her Majesty's pleasure.

What did he look like? How did he sound?

He used to threaten people with the most lurid physical chastisement when they incurred his displeasure, as I recall.

Sir C
08-23-2016, 01:31 PM
What did he look like? How did he sound?

He used to threaten people with the most lurid physical chastisement when they incurred his displeasure, as I recall.

He just looked completely normal, as far as I remember. Actually rather well dressed and well spoken; the whole charcter was clearly a persona.

Burney
08-23-2016, 01:34 PM
He just looked completely normal, as far as I remember. Actually rather well dressed and well spoken; the whole charcter was clearly a persona.

I think the dyslexia was real enough. Hard to fake that.