PDA

View Full Version : So apparently, the non-Corbyn MPs are thinking of becoming the Co-Operative Party

Burney
08-22-2016, 02:50 PM
Well done them on coming up with an even shïtter name for a political party than 'Labour'.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Well done them on coming up with an even shïtter name for a political party than 'Labour'.

I wonder how many of them will actually do it though? Lots of them will lose their jobs if they do...

Burney
08-22-2016, 03:06 PM
I wonder how many of them will actually do it though? Lots of them will lose their jobs if they do...

They'll all lose their jobs if they hang around for a Corbyn purge via deselection. I guess they figure they've got nothing to lose. :shrug:

7sisters
08-22-2016, 03:08 PM

They could do worse I suppose. I always had trouble with the name 'Labour ' It always sounded a bit uninspiring and down trodden. Not aspirational in any sense. I mean... Labour... L-A- Y - Bore... Yeah.. Time to bin that in 2016 and a spot of re branding.

Burney
08-22-2016, 03:09 PM
They could do worse I suppose. I always had trouble with the name 'Labour ' It always sounded a bit uninspiring and down trodden. Not aspirational in any sense. I mean... Labour... L-A- Y - Bore... Yeah.. Time to bin that in 2016 and a spot of re branding.

It just reeks of the Late 19th/Early 20th Century to me. A total anachronism that actually says nothing positive about the party.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 03:10 PM
They'll all lose their jobs if they hang around for a Corbyn purge via deselection. I guess they figure they've got nothing to lose. :shrug:

That's true, I hadn't thought of that.

My God, imagine the electoral carnage once they've replaced all their candidates with Wolfie Smiths :hehe:

Burney
08-22-2016, 03:12 PM
That's true, I hadn't thought of that.

My God, imagine the electoral carnage once they've replaced all their candidates with Wolfie Smiths :hehe:

I know. Every foam-flecked loyalist trot being put on the ballot in front of ordinary people in an actual election - can you imagine? :hehe:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-22-2016, 03:39 PM
If they can't co-operate with Jezza why should anyone believe they are co-operative?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-22-2016, 03:51 PM
I know. Every foam-flecked loyalist trot being put on the ballot in front of ordinary people in an actual election - can you imagine? :hehe:

Did you see the female student momentum put up to argue with Rod Liddle on Newsnight? From whatever PNL's called nowadays. She lost the argument and then just tried to talk over him for the rest of the discussion. It was embarrassing. The party's dead.

When our decent MPs are replaced by a bunch of semi-literate trade union activists and a bunch of naive students from second rate polys we'll be screwed beyond belief.

And just wait until the Tories bring out all his comments in support of terrorism or his Stop the War coalition calling for jihadis to kill GB soldiers.