PDA

View Full Version : How come the Arsenal don't sell players surplus to requirements?

Pat Vegas
08-22-2016, 02:26 PM
they just end up on loan year after year.

Are we paying them too much? Why is Campbell going on loan? if he's not ready now after this chance it's time to go.

Debuchy same *******s will happen.
Szczesny on loan again. get rid of them.

If we are paying too much for this 'squard' players it's time to have a look at this problem also imo.

AFC East
08-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Ever sold a pair of shoes on eBay only for them to come back into fashion?

Pat Vegas
08-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Ever sold a pair of shoes on eBay only for them to come back into fashion?

I tend to wear all my shoes a bit too long. plus I have a smelly foot problem

AFC East
08-22-2016, 02:31 PM

These facts could be related.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 02:32 PM

Are you still constipated and priapic, f?

Burney
08-22-2016, 02:32 PM

Could you do us a favour AFC? When you reply, could you please use 'Reply With Quote', as it makes it clear to whom you are replying?

I know it doesn't really apply in this case, but for future reference.

Please and thank you.

Burney
08-22-2016, 02:34 PM

Do you think the stink is the foul, corrupt gases from his dormant bowels escaping from his foot glands? :rubchin:

I'd have made an ace doctor before proper science. :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
08-22-2016, 02:36 PM

I've gone back to my regular ways as I am taking a brief break from my diet and added some carbs to the mix. Good thing is I am maintaining my weight and not regaining so I will repeat the process.

Priapic for sure.

on the foot front I found a good spray. I've lost count of how many weeks I've been off the fags now I think its 4. I'm coughing up stuff from hell.

AFC East
08-22-2016, 02:37 PM

Could you do us a favour AFC? When you reply, could you please use 'Reply With Quote', as it makes it clear to whom you are replying?

I know it doesn't really apply in this case, but for future reference.

Please and thank you.

Oh so not only does it filter out swearing, it isn't properly threaded either. Oh and the quoting is a bit flakey. You've done well to get by.

Bergkamp Was Best
08-22-2016, 02:39 PM
I totally agree, we don't sell players unless they want to leave. I think he feels that he'd be admitting failure buying a player and selling him on, unless for a large profit margin of course.

Burney
08-22-2016, 02:40 PM
Oh so not only does it filter out swearing, it isn't properly threaded either. Oh and the quoting is a bit flakey. You've done well to get by.

Yes, it's a pale imitation of the real board. Although it does actually work most of the time, which is an improvement.

Pat Vegas
08-22-2016, 02:41 PM
I totally agree, we don't sell players unless they want to leave. I think he feels that he'd be admitting failure buying a player and selling him on, unless for a large profit margin of course.

Where was the last time we sold a first team player? It always seems the contracts run up.

Speaking of which. Where is Carl Jenkinson? is he injured? I haven't seen him training with the team.

Ash
08-22-2016, 02:57 PM

True about the threading and nested quotes. We used to use tree view here in the old days. There is a tree-view version of sorts here now, but it doesn't work very well so most people just quote.

Are you an old AWIMBer?

1 up 2 down
08-22-2016, 03:09 PM
would have been very interesting to see who Pep would have shown the door if only.............

Mo Britain less Europe
08-22-2016, 03:40 PM
Because clearly we have a **** transfer set-up, both in and out.