PDA

View Full Version : There are lesbonians everywhere these days.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Politics is heaving with them and sport is a positively sapphic soup of writhing womens.

Do you think there are more dorty lezzers than in the past, or is it simply a question of visibility?

What on earth would Her Majesty have had to say about it?

Burney
08-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Politics is heaving with them and sport is a positively sapphic soup of writhing womens.

Do you think there are more dorty lezzers than in the past, or is it simply a question of visibility?

I think it's fashionable and edgy to go in for a bit of tuppence-licking these days. Most of them'll snap out of it sooner or later.

TheCurly
08-22-2016, 10:29 AM

I think it's because men have become such utter *******s Sir C.I mean all that gay stuff they do now like doing chores and crying and such.Enough to turn any lass to the muff side

Mo Britain less Europe
08-22-2016, 10:31 AM
The daughter of one of my best female friends has gone lez.

Burney
08-22-2016, 10:37 AM
I think it's because men have become such utter *******s Sir C.I mean all that gay stuff they do now like doing chores and crying and such.Enough to turn any lass to the muff side

Sir C both does chores and cries - although not at the same time, to my knowledge. :-(

Burney
08-22-2016, 10:39 AM
The daughter of one of my best female friends has gone lez.

Is she attractive? If so, she'll probably go back to cock. If not, she might stick to the lezzing.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Sir C both does chores and cries - although not at the same time, to my knowledge. :-(

I wonder if you'd mind keeping your foul accusations to yourself?

Burney
08-22-2016, 10:42 AM
I wonder if you'd mind keeping your foul accusations to yourself?

You're always talking about your blubbing activities. And I've seen you cook and load the dishwasher, both of which are chores.

Sir C
08-22-2016, 10:46 AM
You're always talking about your blubbing activities. And I've seen you cook and load the dishwasher, both of which are chores.

And an open forum is the place to air these issues, is it?

There are things I could tell the world about you, you know.

Burney
08-22-2016, 10:50 AM
And an open forum is the place to air these issues, is it?

There are things I could tell the world about you, you know.

At least I didn't mention the pinny. :shrug: