PDA

View Full Version : Hurrah! We finally get BBC4 back this evening after all this Olympics ****e

Burney
08-22-2016, 09:08 AM
What's going to happen with the raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers? :-(

TheCurly
08-22-2016, 09:10 AM
What's going to happen with the Raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers? :-(

Ironically BBC4 is the one channel for people who were excused games at school

Sir C
08-22-2016, 09:12 AM
What's going to happen with the raspberry games, though? Are the BBC doing that as well? Am I going to have the one decent channel the BBC still has ruined by fencing dwarves and one-legged highjumpers? :-(

Do you still watch TV by channel? Do you not just record the things you want to watch and consume them at your leisure?

Get with the timez, grandad.

Burney
08-22-2016, 09:18 AM
Do you still watch TV by channel? Do you not just record the things you want to watch and consume them at your leisure?

Get with the timez, grandad.

Of course I do that. But given that BBC 4 has been ruined for two weeks or whatever it's been, the stuff I like on there hasn't been available. It's been extremely distressing.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-22-2016, 09:23 AM
Of course I do that. But given that BBC 4 has been ruined for two weeks or whatever it's been, the stuff I like on there hasn't been available. It's been extremely distressing.
****e?
Try the gstb version, shytte. Or alternatively shíte. Tbh, the rude word censorship crap has put me off newawimb more than anything else. Cùnts.

Burney
08-22-2016, 09:27 AM
****e?
Try the gstb version, shytte. Or alternatively shíte. Tbh, the rude word censorship crap has put me off newawimb more than anything else. Cùnts.

It is irritating. Particularly because it happened without even an explanation by any mod cùnt

Pat Vegas
08-22-2016, 09:53 AM

Channel 4 have got those.

Burney
08-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Channel 4 have got those.

Oh, thank **** for that. I can safely ignore them. Apart from if there's something really funny involving dwarves. I ****ing love a dwarf, f.