PDA

View Full Version : why has campbell gone out on load? ffs. one of our best , unpredictable players. knew

o2be a gooner
08-21-2016, 07:44 PM
wenger didn't like him from the way he treated him last season. so poor. whats happened to wenger.

SWv2
08-22-2016, 08:16 AM
wenger didn't like him from the way he treated him last season. so poor. whats happened to wenger.

Purely to respect the accuracy on which Awimb is founded I would like to point out that Campbell is not as stated "one of our best" players.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-22-2016, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't rate him as one of our best players. But we've now had him five/six seasons? He's no longer a prospect, he's going to be 24. We would stop wasting our money (which is so precious when transfers are concerned) and his career and simply sell him imo.

Ash
08-22-2016, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't rate him as one of our best players. But we've now had him five/six seasons? He's no longer a prospect, he's going to be 24. We would stop wasting our money (which is so precious when transfers are concerned) and his career and simply sell him imo.

GIven the choice between Joel and Theon, I would keep Joel. He's the better footballer imo.

TheCurly
08-22-2016, 09:01 AM
GIven the choice between Joel and Theon, I would keep Joel. He's the better footballer imo.

I didn't even realise he was playing until about the 75th minute :-(