PDA

View Full Version : all of a sudden united is *far stronger than us. martial, ibra, pogba, geriatric

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 12:23 AM
rooney, mata. I mean, damn. wtf wenger. he really is a piece of sh!t, our manager.

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 12:27 AM
rooney, mata. I mean, damn. wtf wenger. he really is a piece of sh!t, our manager.

mikhitaryan, schweinsteiger, Herrera, fellaini.

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 12:29 AM
mikhitaryan, schweinsteiger, Herrera, fellaini.

there's just no comparison, it's ridiculous. plus half of our squad is perennially injured. absurd. fvck this guy.

barrybueno
08-20-2016, 04:27 AM
sheeet n-word, when did this happen?

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 05:01 AM
sheeet n-word, when did this happen?

Well I think they've been adding for the past couple years, with no discernable result. Then one or two pieces, plus a coach who can put them to use, and all of a sudden it's like, 'fvck.'

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 05:03 AM
Well I think they've been adding for the past couple years, with no discernable result. Then one or two pieces, plus a coach who can put them to use, and all of a sudden it's like, 'fvck.'

We have about 58 players similar to Ramsey. Nice pieces, hardly world-beaters. We'll get by, but the prem is a good ten points beyond us.

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 05:05 AM
This is what makes Wenger so crushingly awful. He knows this, accepts it. Offers the same bull**** rosary of hopeful remarks, year-in and year-out.