PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be a horrible season. All our rivals have massively strengthened and

Rich
08-19-2016, 08:01 PM
we have signed a central midfielder. Probably the area that we could have done without the most.

Watching United is painful. All I can assume is that Arsene is squirelling the money away so that his successor can do as he pleases. He has always said that his goal is to leave the club in the best possible state for the man that succeeds him.

Giroud is an able striker and make no mistake. We have a good squad that I believe can compete on all fronts. However, can Giroud scrape through until the new year when we have Welbeck back?

It's abundantly clear that we'll sign Mustafi in the next week or so but that will be it. There is no madness and who can be surprised. Let's just hope that Giroud, Theo, Ozil and Alexis can fire us to glory. Four fine footballers.

barrybueno
08-19-2016, 08:56 PM
**** innit

but we got Ben techi!

Rich
08-19-2016, 09:07 PM
**** innit

but we got Ben techi!

I have just opened the most magnificent Valpolicella, bb. I wish you were here to sample some.

Honestly, it's the best example of it's kind that I've found.

https://www.majestic.co.uk/Valpolicella-Classico-Superiore-Ripasso-zid13050

Anyway, it's been a while. I trust you're keeping well?

barrybueno
08-19-2016, 09:15 PM
fine thanks,

getting pissed now, South Park can only get you so far hehhee

eastgermanautos
08-20-2016, 12:07 AM
fine thanks,

getting pissed now, South Park can only get you so far hehhee

It's all so very grim. I am going to be very glad to see the end of this old buzzard. He's fvcked us over at least since last season. Up to last season I was prepared to make excuses for him. Now no longer.