PDA

View Full Version : Jewish man in religious garb stabbed in Strasbourg by man shouting Alahu Akbar.

Monty92
08-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Police rule out terrorism or anti-Semitic motives

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pat Vegas
08-19-2016, 02:41 PM

That's the worst ****ing joke I've ever heard.

Monty92
08-19-2016, 02:44 PM
That's the worst ****ing joke I've ever heard.

You're not wrong there. It's a profoundly sick joke that gets worse every time it's told.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:46 PM

It's truly amazing, they've found another mental case... Europe's Muslim community appears to be about 96% certifiable.

The rabbi cited witnesses as saying the victim’s alleged assailant, who police said has a history of mental health problems, shouted: “Allahu Akbar”

Pat Vegas
08-19-2016, 02:49 PM
It's truly amazing, they've found another mental case... Europe's Muslim community appears to be about 96% certifiable.

The rabbi cited witnesses as saying the victim’s alleged assailant, who police said has a history of mental health problems, shouted: “Allahu Akbar”

I am getting confused here. I though it was black lives matter people who suffered high rates of mental health problems.
I am getting my news statistics mixed up.

****ing Norwegians.

Burney
08-19-2016, 02:58 PM

One does wonder what the Venn diagram of 'Muslims likely to attack someone while shouting Allah Hu Akbar!', 'Mentally ill people who also happen to be Muslim' and 'Terrorists' would look like.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 03:00 PM
One does wonder what the Venn diagram of 'Muslims likely to attack someone while shouting Allah Hu Akbar!', 'Mentally ill people who also happen to be Muslim' and 'Terrorists' would look like.

I suppose it could be argued that if you believe in a bloke flying to heaven on a winged horse and are in favour of homos being persecuted for what they do with their genitals, you are by definition something of a whack-job :shrug:

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:03 PM
I suppose it could be argued that if you believe in a bloke flying to heaven on a winged horse and are in favour of homos being persecuted for what they do with their genitals, you are by definition something of a whack-job :shrug:

Yes. Quite different if you worship a Jewish carpenter with magic powers who came back from the dead, of course.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Yes. Quite different if you worship a Jewish carpenter with magic powers who came back from the dead, of course.

:nod: The difference being, of course, that we know the one to be true and the other to be nonsensical.

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:07 PM
:nod: The difference being, of course, that we know the one to be true and the other to be nonsensical.

Yes. Also, we were here before them.

Mo Britain less Europe
Almost certainly another white supremacist.

SWv2

With all due respect to God our saviour who died on the cross for all of us, it was his Da that was the carpenter.

From memory Jesus Christ, our saviour who died on the cross for all of us, was unemployed.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 03:10 PM
With all due respect to God our saviour who died on the cross for all of us, it was his Da that was the carpenter.

From memory Jesus Christ, our saviour who died on the cross for all of us, was unemployed.

He was pretty handy with a chisel, I believe. Remember at the wedding at Canaan, when, after replacing the booze he'd undoubtedly guzzled his greedy-bloody self, he presented the bride with a nice wooden pencil box he'd knocked up?

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:13 PM

No. His da was The Big Fella. Joseph was just the cuckold who raised him. Do any of the gospels mention Jesus's work as a chippy?

SWv2
08-19-2016, 03:16 PM
He was pretty handy with a chisel, I believe. Remember at the wedding at Canaan, when, after replacing the booze he'd undoubtedly guzzled his greedy-bloody self, he presented the bride with a nice wooden pencil box he'd knocked up?

I'm not sure one uses a chisel for wood sculptuory.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure one uses a chisel for wood sculptuory.

He is the Son of God, man. He'll use whatever the hell he wants for his chippying.

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:25 PM
He is the Son of God, man. He'll use whatever the hell he wants for his chippying.

I certainly don't like the idea that he was a dirty dole scrounger. :-(

Sir C
08-19-2016, 03:28 PM
I certainly don't like the idea that he was a dirty dole scrounger. :-(

It was more like he worked for the DSS, surely, getting the workshy off the sick and back into useful employment.

He wasn't having leprosy, blindness or even death as an excuse for idleness.

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:31 PM
It was more like he worked for the DSS, surely, getting the workshy off the sick and back into useful employment.

He wasn't having leprosy, blindness or even death as an excuse for idleness.

Yes, I prefer that. Like a sort of restart scheme.

Imagine the sounds as Balding and McEvedy slap and squelch together in sweaty ecstasy. :-\

Ash
08-19-2016, 03:45 PM

A plane, for example.

Burney
08-19-2016, 03:46 PM
A plane, for example.

Oh, well done, a! :clap:

eastgermanautos
08-19-2016, 05:55 PM

I knew, even before scrolling over to the poster, that this was by you. Got international muslatic terrism on the brain pal. :love: