PDA

View Full Version : Let Theo WIN you a unique VIP experience!

Mo Britain less Europe
08-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Cos he ain't gonna win you the premier league...

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:05 PM
Cos he ain't gonna win you the premier league...

Right, this has gone far enough.

Not only are you guilty of rank cowardice in the face of the enemy, you are now spreading gloom and despondancy amongst your own comrades-in-arms.

You are a Corbynesque surrender-monkey, a treasonous, lily-livered, yellow-backed, self-hating thing, low enough to crawl under a rock wearing a top hat.

Man the fúck up.

Burney
08-19-2016, 02:12 PM
Right, this has gone far enough.

Not only are you guilty of rank cowardice in the face of the enemy, you are now spreading gloom and despondancy amongst your own comrades-in-arms.

You are a Corbynesque surrender-monkey, a treasonous, lily-livered, yellow-backed, self-hating thing, low enough to crawl under a rock wearing a top hat.

Man the fúck up.

Well said

|
V

It's 'despondency', btw

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Well said

|
V

It's 'despondency', btw

I rather thought it might be. It only takes a moment to check, ffs :-(

Burney
08-19-2016, 02:17 PM
I rather thought it might be. It only takes a moment to check, ffs :-(

Common error. I felt I should correct you as I wouldn't want basic spelling errors to limit your chances in later life.

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:20 PM
Common error. I felt I should correct you as I wouldn't want basic spelling errors to limit your chances in later life.

You are kind. I would, however, point out that I have few chances remaining now and very little promise of any 'later life' whatsoever.

Burney
08-19-2016, 02:22 PM
You are kind. I would, however, point out that I have few chances remaining now and very little promise of any 'later life' whatsoever.

Nonsense. We'll all be living to 100 at least imo. You're barely even halfway home :thumbup:

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Nonsense. We'll all be living to 100 at least imo. You're barely even halfway home :thumbup:

Fúck that. There's no way I have the enrgy for another 50 years.

No. I think I'll call it a day in 6 or 7 years. Leave some space for a thrusting young up and comer. Youth must have its fling.

Ash
08-19-2016, 02:24 PM

A hundred! :yikes:

We'll literally be living inside a George Orwell novel by then. :-(

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:27 PM
A hundred! :yikes:

We'll literally be living inside a George Orwell novel by then. :-(

Keep The Aspidistra Flying? A Clergyman's Daughter?

Burney
08-19-2016, 02:35 PM

His novels were actually pretty **** if you ask me. He was a great man for the old reportage (like reporting, but more madey-uppy), but novels - nah,

Just Trent
08-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Can't he just win us a football match?

Sir C
08-19-2016, 02:38 PM
His novels were actually pretty **** if you ask me. He was a great man for the old reportage (like reporting, but more madey-uppy), but novels - nah,

I didn't.

I love 'em. Love 'em all.

Although Gordon Comstock is an irritating fúcker.

Ash
08-19-2016, 02:49 PM

Ok, not just any of them. One of the more dystopian ones.