PDA

View Full Version : After well and truly binning Kodi and all that stuff. Anybody used a IPTV box?

Pat Vegas
08-19-2016, 10:21 AM
one of the Mag things?

Brentwood
08-19-2016, 10:51 AM
one of the Mag things?

Why did you bin off Kodi out of interest?

Pat Vegas
08-19-2016, 10:53 AM
Why did you bin off Kodi out of interest?

I never works well for me.
I had XBMC on an android box originally and it worked ok for a while but it would always crash and frustrate me.
So I installed Kodi on my macbook and it just not user friendly for me. If I open a link and it doesn't open the whole thing crashes and it's just frustrating. I am looking for live tv rather than on demand stuff which I will say does work well.

Brentwood
08-19-2016, 11:43 AM
I had XBMC on an android box originally and it worked ok for a while but it would always crash and frustrate me.
So I installed Kodi on my macbook and it just not user friendly for me. If I open a link and it doesn't open the whole thing crashes and it's just frustrating. I am looking for live tv rather than on demand stuff which I will say does work well.

I don't think the Kodi UI is very good either

Pat Vegas
08-19-2016, 11:52 AM
I don't think the Kodi UI is very good either

I seen some of these Mag IPTV box with a subscription and they look exactly what i am looking for.
However with all of these things they always end up stop working :-(

jackrayan
01-19-2021, 06:36 AM
So I installed Kodi on my macbook (https://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/best-macbook-buying-guide-3408399/) and it just not user friendly for me. If I open a link and it doesn't open the whole thing crashes and it's just frustrating. I am looking for live tv rather than on demand stuff which I will say does work well.

This app doesn't work properly.

Maravilloso Marvo
01-20-2021, 09:08 AM
I have been led to believe that Techkings.org is the place to go to sort you out on all this Fash.