PDA

View Full Version : If this is the end of Awimb I have returned to go down with the ship. :wave:

Pat Vegas
08-18-2016, 11:34 AM
I have a back up plan if it goes.

Love you all.

Sir C
08-18-2016, 11:37 AM
I have a back up plan if it goes.

Love you all.

That's the spirit, fash. It's been a great pleasure.

Pat Vegas
08-18-2016, 11:41 AM
Would it be bad if say Awimb did go :titsup:
If won were to make a new board. I know an Awimb 2 was attempted by some defectors in the past.

I will call it something nice like the International Soccer intellectual Society or Isis for short.

Sir C
08-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Would it be bad if say Awimb did go :titsup:
If won were to make a new board. I know an Awimb 2 was attempted by some defectors in the past.

I will call it something nice like the International Soccer intellectual Society or Isis for short.

But how will you let anyone know? :-(

Pat Vegas
08-18-2016, 11:55 AM
But how will you let anyone know? :-(

I will use the power of twitters.

though it seems to be working again now. look at this classic Awimb moment I found on youtube. I remember when Simb found about it they went mental :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1YtCkCyOdU

Sir C
08-18-2016, 11:59 AM
I never saw that. wd Tony imo.

Ash
08-18-2016, 12:21 PM
I will use the power of twitters.

Not sure everyone uses that website* though. Reg is going to come back from his latest holiday/war preparation and just see a massive hole in the ground where AWIMB used to be, and no sign of anyone.

*Remember the days when calling twitter a website could set Jorge off?

Sir C
08-18-2016, 12:29 PM
Not sure everyone uses that website* though. Reg is going to come back from his latest holiday/war preparation and just see a massive hole in the ground where AWIMB used to be, and no sign of anyone.

*Remember the days when calling twitter a website could set Jorge off?

May I wish you many hours of contented strolling around our great city, in the delightful company of mrs a, a?

Who knows, one day we may bump into each other on a fell.

Farewell, old friend.

Ash
08-18-2016, 12:52 PM
May I wish you many hours of contented strolling around our great city, in the delightful company of mrs a, a?

Who knows, one day we may bump into each other on a fell.

Farewell, old friend.

Thank-you, sir C. We spent my 500th birthday on a 'church crawl' of the six London Hawksmoors, in Greenwich, Limehouse, Shadwell, Spitalfields, City and Bloomsbury. Wonderful they were. And hopefully some absolution for the previous two-and-a-half days of drinking.

In return I wish you great joy in your ongoing comprehensive research into the finest restaurants and hotels of the city, thus helping drive growth and employment in the crucial industry of hospitality.

That reminds me, have you seen this? :hide:

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/the-hospital-club-covent-garden-hotel-review-a3318711.html

I will keep an eye out for you on fell and in dale. In windy col and gap, by glittering gill and beck, on dusty pass and haus.

"Rocky paths winding round, the inspiration is to be found
Following us now with sound coming from earthy ground"

PSRB
08-18-2016, 12:54 PM
I never saw that. wd Tony imo.

Why on Earth would SIMB go mental about it?

Ash
08-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Why on Earth would SIMB go mental about it?

They though we were taking it seriously, rather than just larking about. Mind you, some people did take it a bit seriously, tbf.

PSRB
08-18-2016, 12:59 PM
They though we were taking it seriously, rather than just larking about. Mind you, some people did take it a bit seriously, tbf.

I know, in all the ****ing years I've been on here, I never won a sodding award once :furious:

Ash
08-18-2016, 01:03 PM
I know, in all the ****ing years I've been on here, I never won a sodding award once :furious:

Nor me, PSRB. Too often talent is overlooked. :-(

Not that I cared, of course. :sniff:. SIMB were right. Stupid, cringey things. :sniff:

Viva Prat Vegas
08-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Drive safe
:wave: