PDA

View Full Version : Judging by this picture, Black Lives Matter UK are gathering huge support

Burney
08-16-2016, 10:54 AM
10 characters...is more than they managed at this recent 'rally' :hehe:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Many of them are racist c unts.

Burney
08-16-2016, 11:02 AM
Many of them are racist c unts.

Well yeah, but they're more fantasists than anything. Amusingly, the fact that non-white people are actually killed by or after contact with police proportionately less than white people doesn't seem to stop them trotting out their lies.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-16-2016, 11:09 AM
But that's the problem. Repeat the lie often enough and some people from their community will believe them. We all know most murders in this country are black-on-black but of course that doesn't bother them.

Burney
08-16-2016, 11:20 AM
But that's the problem. Repeat the lie often enough and some people from their community will believe them. We all know most murders in this country are black-on-black but of course that doesn't bother them.

The only people likely to jump on this bandwagon are the professionally-aggrieved (lawyers, student groups, 'community leaders', etc) or those for whom alleging police violence is a convenient cover for their own criminality or that of their loved ones. Everyone else can see these people for the bandwagon-jumping chancers they actually are.

Ash
08-16-2016, 11:24 AM

Is supposed to be a rally, though? Looks more like their tactic of blocking roads.

Burney
08-16-2016, 11:34 AM
Is supposed to be a rally, though? Looks more like their tactic of blocking roads.

It is described in The Guardian as 'a rally earlier this month'. I'd have taken them up on the nomenclature if it weren't for the fact that they're not opening comments on the piece and that I'm very banned from commenting on there.

Monty92
08-16-2016, 11:38 AM

This bloke (an African American) is great on Black Lives Matter and all things race.

http://www.browndailyherald.com/2015/11/06/loury-the-political-inefficacy-of-saying-black-lives-matter/

Burney
08-16-2016, 11:51 AM
This bloke (an African American) is great on Black Lives Matter and all things race.

http://www.browndailyherald.com/2015/11/06/loury-the-political-inefficacy-of-saying-black-lives-matter/

Even that I think doesn't go far enough. The fact is that Black Lives Matter is essentially predicated on the idea that there is no such thing as a justified killing of a black person by police officers by virtue of the race of the victim and the (likely) race of the cop. That is ipso facto racist, since it denies all realities in favour of an explicitly racist agenda.

Ash
08-16-2016, 12:01 PM

Auld skool universalism. Versus contemporary identity politics, I'm not sure it has a chance.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-16-2016, 01:52 PM
Berni - re:CiF or whatever it's called now.

You just set up a new email account and register again. I'm on my 4th or 5th. LyberalHipocryte was my fave - I managed to keep that one for a couple of years before it was banned.

Burney
08-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Done that several times. They now seem to have my IPs blacklisted and close me down in hours - in the last instance minutes. :hehe: